• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Page.

Let's start with some positivity.

i1XrxYvMpLRyF.gif

Pho sis. I defended the QUEEN'S HONOR AND LEGACY from those DISGUSTING little CREATURES. Of course your way of wig snatching is PERFECTION like HYOYEON!

iDzEeAF21dlrd.gif

YOU TOO *.*

SLAYING THE BITCHES

iWDYhXN31pBAf.gif

Mau ®

I only own a PS3. Dont care for gaming anymore tbh. Last game I bought was Skyrim and it's still slaying me.

I'll get Resident Evil 6 for sure. And Uncharted 3 when it drops in price.

Ya im cheap like that.

Majmun

Dat Tomb Raider game is giving me LIFE.

One of my favorite franchises out there. But I don't like the new direction the franchise is heading to.

One Uncharted is enough. I don't want my Lara to go that way. As much as I like the Uncharted games.

Oh well, we'll see what happens. I'm still going to get it though

3mm1P.gif

Peru

Not to mention the smell of quick time events and scriptastic cinematic scenes in Tomb Raider. I'll give it a shot, though, because first hearing about it the survival theme sounded interesting.

My Vita is a great piece of hardware but nothing has been released since launch.. however, I'm playing virtua tennis on the go these days and it's crisp as tennis can be.

I buy Tomb Raider to RAID SWEET TOMBS, not to HOBBLE ABOUT and AVOID RAPISTS.

Isn't this a prequel tho? She will BLOSSOM into the ICON we know and love over the course of the game, methinks *.*

I'm sorry you can't see through the BS that it is a pretty good game. Reviews don't lie, 86 metacritic. bye.

I own and have completed that dire piece of software. Never again.

I hope their next FF bombs so they're forced to make an FFVI remake.

DMeisterJ

Banned
^^^

You meant FFvii remake.

I buy Tomb Raider to RAID SWEET TOMBS, not to HOBBLE ABOUT and AVOID RAPISTS.

Uncharted out Tomb Raider'd Tomb Raider. Now Tomb Raider is trying to out Unchart Uncharted. Where are the tombs? Why is this some survival rescue game? Not here for that, tbh.

Delio

Not to mention the smell of quick time events and scriptastic cinematic scenes in Tomb Raider. I'll give it a shot, though, because first hearing about it the survival theme sounded interesting.

My Vita is a great piece of hardware but nothing has been released since launch.. however, I'm playing virtua tennis on the go these days and it's crisp as tennis can be.

People seem to hang onto that great piece of hardware line like it means something in the end. Without the games you can have the best shit in the world but no one will buy it. Sony has not learned that at all.

Sadly I'll need to buy one for Persona at some point.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I basically feel as though they should have made a Tomb Raider game with no combat in it at all. Just tomb exploration and puzzle-solving. They almost got this perfect with Legend.

I basically feel as though they should have made a Tomb Raider game with no combat in it at all. Just tomb exploration and puzzle-solving. They almost got this perfect with Legend.

I'm inclined to agree with this.

The exploration and puzzle solving is infinitely more enjoyable than any combat in any TR game.

Save the bad gunplay for Uncharted.

DMeisterJ

Banned
iJ44Jqj87XAdg.gif

Not here for buying U3 for $89 and it being so BORING that I stopped playing at Syria

Finally something we can agree on. I played through half the game, put it on the shelf, and completed the other half two months late. Not here for Uncharted anymore, tbh, which makes me mad that Tomb Raider is trying to emulate it. The tanker section of the game made me done with the series for a bit.

Mau ®

DMeisterJ, its a shame you stan for FFXIII, otherwise your taste is FLAWLESS *.*

FFX STAYS the BEST FF game ever and ya'll basic bitches will DEAL.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
People discussing Final Fantasy? Did I fall through a time warp into 1995? Let's talk about Björk's sophomore album, Post. It just came out, does everone think it's as good as Debut????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom