• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

If I was Rihanna do you know how much A-List celeb diq I'd be getting right now? Rihanna: Channing Tatum! Idris Elba. Not no DAMN Meek Mill and The Game!

I just can't...

Wasn't Tatum's member burnt? I'm not here for overcooked barbecue.

But Idris Elba is pretty amazing.

Kyon

Banned
I am loving this Rihanna Telenovela, cant wait for one of those two to get her pregnant and end her career

iPYwu6bfh7gbG.gif

A damn MESS sis a damn MESS....

Kind of here for it kind of not

iDRleQ2zPcREp.gif

Koodo

Banned
Just got back from the Born This Way Ball. GET HYPED.
Is anybody SURPRISED?

The tour has been UNIVERSALLY PRAISED in every stop, and the hundreds of thousands in attendance have been SPELLBOUND. Only the geographically challenged, financially challenged, and BITTER QUEENS who have passed judgment base on low-quality, un-focused, inadequately angled, grainy and muddy YOUTUBE videos have expressed ILLOGICAL DISAPPOINTMENT.

TRULY, as immediately evident to anyone without DIRE cognitive deficiencies, LADY of GAGALUPE is the new SCION in live performing.

Bladenic

Didn't someone in the Billboard sexiest say the list was missing that Robyn dude? What kind of crazy...

Anyway, what is this? Kyon reporting on Loreen and calling her a goddess? Icant tbh

Anyway, what is this? Kyon reporting on Loreen and calling her a goddess? Icant tbh

He bought Euphoria on iTunes a few days ago.

As if there weren't already enough reasons to love Kyon.

Another BTS pic from the video shoot:

pa6tW.jpg

the video will give the song new legs, it'll be great

yu35x.gif

Icicle

For those of us who are worried about what's going to happen to Ms. Lauryn Hill with this tax evasion fiasco, there is finally some ever-so-slight good news.

Due to the attention this whole MESS has brought upon the RECLUSIVE DIVA, people have remembered she still exists/is alive and went out and bought her IMMACULATE album this past week. It charted on the Billboard Top 200...

180. The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill 2626 copies sold this week. =(

Trigger

For those of us who are worried about what's going to happen to Ms. Lauryn Hill with this tax evasion fiasco, there is finally some ever-so-slight good news.

Due to the attention this whole MESS has brought upon the RECLUSIVE DIVA, people have remembered she still exists/is alive and went out and bought her IMMACULATE album this past week. It charted on the Billboard Top 200...

180. The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill 2626 copies sold this week. =(

6ds1g.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom