• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
....oh.
qiAa2.gif

I learned something today.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Madonna and Gaga's "controversial" actions lately have really made this a battle of the attention whores.

what has Gaga done that is controversial over this?

iQeb8yAgyT8Wc.gif

This battle is one sided with the hag trying it

but since that is not even working she has to go and flash the audience to just draw attention to her tour

Kyon

Banned
what has Gaga done that is controversial over this?

iQeb8yAgyT8Wc.gif

This battle is one sided with the hag trying it

but since that is not even working she has to go and flash the audience to just draw attention to her tour

But Gaga and Madonna are both attention whores. You cant shade Madonna's craft and not ACKNOWLEDGE Gaga does the same. I mean she is INSPIRED by her.... right?

iQeb8yAgyT8Wc.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
But Gaga and Madonna are both attention whores. You cant shade Madonna's craft and not ACKNOWLEDGE Gaga does the same. I mean she is INSPIRED by her.... right?

iQeb8yAgyT8Wc.gif

no, every pop star is an attention whore

but we are talking about the EY/BTW 'battle'
which is only being fueled due to desperate attempts to get headlines by the hag
iQeb8yAgyT8Wc.gif

Trigger

She has been doing that in all her shows to show a sense a pride
if the country gets pressed that isn't her fault since the rest didn't

Reading the story, I agree with Marius_. She didn't masturbate on stage and then clean herself off with the flag. She just rode around with it.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Reading the story, I agree with Marius_. She didn't masturbate on stage and then clean herself off with the flag. She just rode around with it.

Thats right sis.
Not here for the hoes trying to make a hill out of Madonna's fossils

and Crumpet I see the shade
ibqq8jKYrtaqKY.gif

but she is right tho

DMeisterJ

Banned
Hoping the media crucifies him MJ style.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1zom5KQVT1qjtv36o1_400.gif[IMG]

Also, loving Rihanna's enjoyment of it all.

[IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrvtqpuFGW1qewmu6o1_r2_500.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

The media needs to crucify him like MJ. Compared to him, Bruises has it easy. And the thing is, with MJ, it was alleged and never proven, with Bruises, it's proven that he is a shit human being. On top of domestic violence, he's a closeted homophobic twat, and an all around bratty cunt. The media is only spilling the true tea.

And Rih is handling it as [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyCh2PtXvN8]classy as she can[/url].

Trigger

lol, Bruises needs to make music on MJ's level before he'd even warrant the attention that MJ got. Hell, getting hit with a bottle is the most noteworthy thing he'll do all year.

Yeah I'd get mad too. Milla literally spilling dat tea and making the show runners pressed.

Indeed. She's my favorite actress/musician/model/fashion designer
after Gwen Stefani of course.

vSxId.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom