• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
This new font size is fucking gross.
I thought a Madonna stan would appreciate this particular form of accessibility
iSUbn0HdnRjBn.gif

Bladenic

Some PRESSED souls in this thread, I see.

VGRhI.gif

Is that Jepsus? I stopped fighting it, Call Me Maybe is so bad but SO DAMN CATCHY Icant. I jammed today on my 3 hour car ride. It's hard not to when the damn thing plays on every radio station every fifteen minutes.

Trigger

Oh lawd, one of those people isn't a member of POP-GAF, right?

Is that Jepsus? I stopped fighting it, Call Me Maybe is so bad but SO DAMN CATCHY Icant. I jammed today on my 3 hour car ride. It's hard not to when the damn thing plays on every radio station every fifteen minutes.

It is indeed. ONE OF US ONE OF US

EgJTv.gif

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
That song is vile.

My gay mates are still stanning hard for it. They should get some taste.
and some dignity

welcome_to_the_dollhouse.gif

Ollie Pooch

One of my favourite movies!

I had a few mates around to watch it a few weeks ago. Some were SPELLBOUND by Wienerdog, others were just confused. One thought the movie was called "Dolly".

One of my favourite movies!

I had a few mates around to watch it a few weeks ago. Some were SPELLBOUND by Wienerdog, others were just confused. One thought the movie was called "Dolly".

'tis also one of MY fave movies. OF ALL TIME.

MOMMY, DAWN CALLED ME A LESBO

Ollie Pooch

I still randomly message one of my friends with simply "3.00" he knows what it means.

"OH DAWN, we LOVE you!"
*wakes up*

Ollie Pooch

Fucking LOL.

I loved that bit. Probably my fave in the film (apart from every scene Eric Mabius is in), but it's also quite poignant. Poor, BRAVE Wienerdog.
LOL, his final line to her is THE line of the film.

It's pretty bleak, especially knowing the start of his next film. But hysterically funny too.

Ollie Pooch

LOVE Joy.

"I'm not laughing at you - I'm laughing with you!"
"But I'm not laughing!"

Just organised with my mate (the 3.00 text one) to watch Happiness again next week. Love!

Wilsongt

see you complain about us dragging but you come in here with that thinking you won't get PUNCHED. Really you shouldn't come for anyone's fave tho.. don't get DRAGGED

Everyone's fave has an off day when it comes to how they dress.

Not everyone is flaw free, not even my faves.

Oozer3993

I'm totally on Team Jepsus. Call Me Maybe is awesome and she is the most adorable singer since a certain country superstar from Pennsylvania.

P.S. Believe is amazing. Like, the-Mayans-may-have-been-right good.

Kyon

Banned
Britney to this day is so damn southern. a MESS. Like does she forget she's a billionaire? Brett should remind her everyday. that's what she was hired for... to be a good assistant and ASSIST
ib13XnzB8HT9s9.gif

royalan

NO CHRISTINA!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!

Rumor has it that she's letting her man do some songwriting on her next album! NO!!!!

Nothing good comes of pop stars mixing dick with business. ;_;

Ollie Pooch

I'm totally on Team Jepsus. Call Me Maybe is awesome and she is the most adorable singer since a certain country superstar from Pennsylvania.

P.S. Believe is amazing. Like, the-Mayans-may-have-been-right good.
She's cute and likeable, I'll give you that. Just can't stand the song.

Ollie Pooch

I saw that on a weekday at midday at the cinema with my Madonna stan friend. Needless to say we were the only ones in there. Some woman walked in looking confused but watched the film anyway - she probably didn't want anyone knowing she'd voluntarily paid to watch it. Awful.

Ollie Pooch

Truly an achievement. Especially From Justin to Kelly. What an abomination.

I never got dragged to that one - he always knows the things I'll say no to, so he'll phrase it like "Hey, wanna see a movie? Are you free?"
"Yeah, what we seeing?"

D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom