• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sai-kun

Banned
are you Wide Awake?

tumblr_lyhoz65W0L1rnspgdo2_250.gif

My niece who is normally a Perra fan told me she hates Wide Awake. Heh. Even teenagers know better.

p.s. let's do some dj shit later. i've got some good new stuff i think :)

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I requested 212 in a club last night but the DJ told me she couldn't play it because they'd already played it.

Twice.

Then she played it anyway.

jakeynod7cabq.gif

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
My friend just met Gaga by chance in Sydney while filming for her work. Bitch. She posted pics. DAT BLUE HAIR.

Nemesis_

I will meet her this tour.

THIS IS A TRUTH

Where was she hanging around julls? I was under the impression she just holed up in her hotel room between shows >_>

ecurbj

ZY8sR.jpg

I think it's the lipstick
LOL! I just bought her album today at Target. It came with 2 bonus tracks. I wanted to see why some members like her and her music. I will report back.

Also she isn't ugly. Just her face looks kinda slanted a little and her lips. Man her lips are grogeous!

I will report back.

Please do! I just bought the album last week and have been mulling it over. I've gone from almost completely ignorant about her to something of a fan in a few days, so hopefully you find the album worthwhile.

Also, I don't get the hate for her lips or her look. I think she's pretty.
OGq50.gif

ecurbj

Please do! I just bought the album last week and have been mulling it over. I've gone from almost completely ignorant about her to something of a fan in a few days, so hopefully you find the album worthwhile.

Also, I don't get the hate for her lips or her look. I think she's pretty.
OGq50.gif

I definitely will. I will listen to her album after I play some MW3 using the recent purchase of Turtle Beach X12 headset today.

I think she's beautiful but more so cute.

But many ahte her because of how obviously manufactured her look is?

Is it? You mean plastic surgery. I remember reading article about her lips and she said they are natural.

Bladenic

Just bad marketing. I think she was prettier pre-surgery, but she's grown into her new persona quite well.

ydUwN.jpg

rdjXo.jpg

She looks gorgeous there. In those pictures higher up she looks ugly.

Oh btw, any twitter users need to join me in trolling Chris Brown's sorry ass. Praying for a reaction from him tbh.

DMeisterJ

Banned
lol. I would troll Bruises, but he's not worth it.

Who cares. The whole thing is messy and stupid. Grown men throwing bottles over a girl. If I hadn't known the names, I'd think it was the pilot to a high school drama.

Anyway, I'm tired today. DJ'ing to 4 AM has made me unproductive today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom