• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majmun

Just found out that Mumei has become a GAF-mod.

Team Messiah is proud

iSaddKeBqAtra.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
So after listening to Love On Top and other songs I finally decided to give '4' a try

220px-4_album_-_Beyonce.jpg

I absolutely love it

Top Tier:
Love On Top
Countdown
Party
Best Thing I Never Had
Run The World (Girls) <-- since that song always gets played at clubs so I cant hate it

the rest haven't grown as much yet but I will give it more listens throughout the week
Beyonce giving me some new music I desperately needed
i4akZKaQkGxkb.gif

But to bad she will never top this masterpiece
hX3Rs.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
I'm going all Bey in the DJ room next time. Too many hits to ignore, tbh.

Ya'll can bookmark this post for the future if you so desire.

Majmun

So after listening to Love On Top and other songs I finally decided to give '4' a try

I absolutely love it

Top Tier:
Love On Top
Countdown
Party
Best Thing I Never Had
Run The World (Girls) <-- since that song always gets played at clubs so I cant hate it

the rest haven't grown as much yet but I will give it more listens throughout the week

Good taste

c22hh.gif

But to bad she will never top this masterpiece

Nevermind

v7hb0.gif

Trigger

I absolutely love it

Top Tier:
Love On Top
Countdown
Party
Best Thing I Never Had

http://i.minus.com/i4akZKaQkGxkb.gif[IMG]

But to bad she will never top [URL="http://youtu.be/1zfzka5VwRc"]this masterpiece[/URL] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/hX3Rs.gif

I approve. Countdown is still a fun song.

H6H8B.gif

Majmun

My favorite "4" tracks are probably "I miss u" and "End of Time"

I always thought she would release a video for End of Time. The song has hit written all over it. Oh well...

Dangeroulsy in love is still her best album imo. The released singles are classics. And I still listen to "Speechless" from time to time. One of my all time favorite Bee tracks. It's such a good song to make love to.

iS2fFAmfYf33y.gif

Cynosure

Top Tier:
Love On Top
Countdown
Party
Best Thing I Never Had

Couldn't get into Party. The rest along with Lay Up Under Me, I Miss U, Start Over are my top-tiers. Dance For You is my fav.

and I'm one of the very few that stanned RTW too. Didn't like it at first, but then that billboard performance sold me and beyond.

Trigger

Dangeroulsy in love is still her best album imo. The released singles are classics. And I still listen to "Speechless" from time to time. One of my all time favorite Bee tracks. It's such a good song to make love to.

http://i.minus.com/iS2fFAmfYf33y.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/3Jbcs.gif

botty

Banned
My favorite "4" tracks are probably "I miss u" and "End of Time"

I always thought she would release a video for End of Time. The song has hit written all over it. Oh well...

iS2fFAmfYf33y.gif

I don't like '4' but I miss U is definitely the best song on there.

tumblr_m5i6qrAB5K1qbzjato1_400.gif

Ooooo are we talking about 4? FINALLY. Here's how I rank the songs on this R&B FUTURE CLASSIC.

Holy shit, what the fuck just happened category:

1) End of Time
2) Countdown
3) Love On Top
4) Run The World (Girls)
5) Schoolin' Life
6) I Was Here
7) I Care

4? More like 10. Out of 10. ... category:

8) Party
9) Best Thing I Never Had
10) Start Over
11) 1+1
12) I Miss You

Eh, still better than Sasha Fierce category:

13) Lay Up Under Me
14) Rather Die Young
15) Dance For You

tumblr_lqq0lkPaMP1qansvk.gif

Koodo

Banned
I wasn't too fond of 4 at first, but it suddenly clicked with me and now the entire album slays me.

Schoolin' Life is just... tew much.

iRlzHrqx22mig.gif

Majmun

requesting translation.

4 is amazing. The majority of the songs are good. Not many fillers. I feel like that gif when I listen to it.

BTW is good. Was not a fan of the new Gaga style, but I eventually liked it.

Bionic has maybe two good tracks. The rest is shit. Still waiting for a good Xtina album.

Back to Basics was excellent. Don't know what happened

1Bm0k.gif

Gaga and Beyonce are the demigods of my pop religion but if I were to go on a hot mess stanning rampage here, it would be for Beyonce. There would be gifs, caps lock, similes and superlatives everywhere. It would be SHAMELESS.

Mau ®

Im surprised at how blatant it is and nobody of major media influence has said a word...

They're all scared of the Hova tbh..

Mau ®

Um no. Madonna may have had a few accusations but Beyonce takes the cake. Everytime she releases an album you can look forward to a new database of SHAMELESS STEALING.

Madonna didnt steal a song from a minor, for starters. lol.

The MuchMusic Video Awards are tonight.

Performers: Kelly Clarkson, Carly Rae Jepsen, LMFAO, Flo Rida, Justin Bieber, Ed Sheeran, Katy Perry, Nelly Furtardo, Mariana's Trench (Marius_, you got some explaining to do), Hedley

Mau ®

THE NEW GODDESS OF POP Carly Rae Jepsen is SET TO CONTINUE her POP REIGN.

The summer has just begun gurls.

Meanwhile Koodo is fortunate enough to be BLESSED by Jepsen's SECOND SINGLE "Curiosity", which is climbing fast over there.

ALL BOW TO OUR NEW POP OVERLORD.

Mau ®

We'll always agree on Rih tho. #MAJAH

#MAJAH #EliteNaviShit #WeBadTheyMad

Godelsmetric said:
What rule did your avatar break, itz?

The filesize of my avi was too big. It was a Britney GIF from For The Record lol. When she's doiung the Glamour shoot and she's explaining the womanizer concept to her dad and he doesnt get it and she just stares at him in amusement.

This Part

Carly Rae Jepsen is an angel. She, with one song, has had more cultural impact and positive influence on humanity itself than most other basic bitches. Here are some reasons why.

15.gif

1. Carly has, in the cynical age we live in today, done the hardest thing a pop star could ever do: craft a charmingly inoffensive tune that captures the loving spirit of adolescent love without any ounce of pandering or, on the other end of the scale, irony. It takes cojones to sing a song that is so inoffensive that it actually becomes offensive to those who seek meaningless things like "a message" or "vocal skill" or "above average production work."

tumblr_lhwtgiNXAM1qg4w06o1_500.gif

2. Carly has done more for the marginalized demographic of young gay men than your fave could ever dream of doing. At the end of the Call Me Maybe video, we find that the object of her desire is actually gay, (or at the very least bi). So what? EXACTLY. While your pandering faves are quick to group in gays and bisexuals with people with disabilities or even use the word "gay" as a pejorative slur in order to emasculate fashion-conscious men, Carly has done what few popstars have done before her- present a portrait of a gay man with the normalcy of any old man who has a schoolboy crush, nothing more, nothing less. Unlike certain other Dollar Tree-Deschanels, Carly will never have to manufacture an "empowerment" tune that would make up for the psychological scarring that comes with making somebody feel as worthless as a plastic bag drifting through the wind.

EgJTv.gif

Bless her. We criticize her because we do not realize that we don't deserve her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom