• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majmun

I'll just leave this mess of an image here...

P0IlL.jpg

Whoever told her that wax was a great alternative to foundation should be shot.

I see she's going the Lil' Kim route. Not digging it.

DMeisterJ

Banned
I'll just leave this mess of an image here...

P0IlL.jpg

Whoever told her that wax was a great alternative to foundation should be shot.

Massive Downgrade

up4sL.png

She was such a cute around the way girl who went too far with the surgery/makeup. No longer care for her looks anymore.

Bladenic

And also, my fav Rihanna collabos are Take Care (FLAWLESS!!!!!) and All of The Lights (Also FLAWLESS!!!).

Rihanna collabs are often flawless but the ones you mentioned esp. so. Love the Way You Lie series tho

Also on the subject of Marina idk why but I've really grown to like Primadonna recently. It's great. How's the album?

ALSO Shitty looks freaking hideous. Atrocity. Disgusting. Little Chris shriveled up and died after that sight.

Truly horrifying. Marius how can you stan for... that?

Mau ®

How can an album that hasn't even sold 500,000 copies get certified PLATINUM?

It means it has shipped 1 million copies to retailers.

It'll never clear 1M IMO. It's not like she'll break new ground with her upcoming singles (Champion and Pound The Alarm). Urban radio has disposed of her entirely and Pop audiences hardly buy albums.

7UgGT.gif

This makes me so happy. I don't remember, did you ever give The Family Jewels a listen?

I haven't, though I probably should.

It's just that I only know Marina from I'm Not A Robot, which I really don't like. And since everyone says the Family Jewels is so different from Electra Heart, I'm afraid her earlier stuff wont' be my thing.

I will listen to the Family Jewels sooner or later though. It's on my to do list. :)

Sai-kun

Banned
I know some other Diamonds will disagree with me, but I Am Not a Robot is my LEAST favorite song and totally not anywhere in the same ballpark as other gems (heh) on TFJ, like Hermit the Frog, Guilty, Oh No!, and Are You Satisfied?.

Listen to it sometime! I am pretty sure it's on Spotify, though that might be the US edition, where the track order is different (and not as good).

Mau ®

So the new Owl City song with Carly Rae Jepsen is #3 on itunes. If it keeps going like this, it will snatch Katy's wig in the next 24 hours. Essentially giving Carly 2 songs at the very top of itunes.

Last time this happened was with Rihanna with Take Care and We Found Love sharing the top of itunes.

I truly stan the best hoz *.*

Trigger

Carly Rae Jepsus is still slaying and snatching wigs. When will she give a chance to be back at the top of the charts to the lessors?

EgJTv.gif

EgJTv.gif

B-Dex

ALSO:

Niall is fully within the DEMONS grasp...

“Niall is besotted. He’s very keen. He’s been sending her flowers.”

“She can’t wait to get to know him properly when he’s finished with the One Direction tour at the beginning of July. Demi’s being spurred on by Simon [Cowell], who finds the whole thing very amusing. He’s also adoring the publicity it’s giving both his band and The X Factor, it’s a win-win,” a source tells the mag.

Sorry Del.

Almost all of the songs she's put out have been over various producer's released material. Don't see how it really takes away from anything.

Lana Del Rey on ASAP Rocky's new single Ridin'
I feel that of all the samples she's used, her frantic randomness contributed least on Liquorice. Not denying her flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom