• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
The real star of the show also arrived, DemiGOD Lovatic

AwajU_GCQAEB_yV.jpg

and she has taken Britney's seat next to Simon

tumblr_m6ahugbdFV1qmp1bvo1_500.jpg

the show hasn't aired yet and already wigs being snatched

Mau ®

see this is really offensive. You do not see me going to London and calling the hooker down the street The Queen of England it would be tasteless and rude for me to do so. Please have some decency and use that title on the girls that deserve it and have earned it. Just because you are a Rihanus stan doesn't mean you cant show some manners

UGwtT.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Let me squeeze my other fave in here on this day of full of Pop news and pressed hoes

Nicki Minaj ‏@NICKIMINAJ
Shooting "Champion" next week in a very "special" "sacred" place.

Nicki Minaj ‏@NICKIMINAJ
Next week!!! ----> RT @romannnn_minaj: RT @kevin_minaj: @NICKIMINAJ when are you shooting the video to Pound The Alarm?

move aside Lana Bore Ray, the video(s) of the year is/are coming

Kyon

Banned
Crump sis
wSxF0.gif

Let me squeeze my other fave in here on this day of full of Pop news and pressed hoes

move aside Lana Bore Ray, the video(s) of the year is/are coming

Yes but who is the DIETY EVERYONE cant stop talking about today? Thats what i thought. Lana Del Snore has more APPEAL than BRICKI not that Bricki has ANY

ircQoGr0RraAJ.gif

SaintZ

No shade but I only know Demi as the friend of Selena Gomez, her shanenigans in rehab and that girl from Camp Rock. The only song I have heard from her was the one from that Tinkerbell movie, tbh. She seems nice in the Xfactor videos tho.

Bladenic

Icant with someone actually proclaiming a Shitty Garbaj video will be the video of the year. IJUSTCANT.

It's a good thing Marius's ultimate fave is Godga because the rest...

Kyon

Banned
Icant with someone actually proclaiming a Shitty Garbaj video will be the video of the year. IJUSTCANT.

I was going to ADDRESS that he should just stick with Gaga atleast she is talented and worth TALKING about. All his other faves get dragged ;___; my poor sis mari<33333333333333333333333333333333333333

Mau ®

He is a #MESS. I no longer even bother talking to him. Schizos must not be disturbed tbh.

tumblr_lxn9dxUk1m1r6wo3zo1_500.gif

Mau ®

Owl City's song with Carly Rae JESUS is #5 on itunes.

Im afraid your hopes and dreams of this POP PHENOMENON to just be a ONE HIT WONDER are about to be SQUASHED.

tumblr_m3o2f1RnVR1rp2w1u.gif

She truly is THE NEXT SAVIOR SWIFT :3

Bladenic

#icant @ stupid hoes acting like Nicki has never given you LIFE.

tumblr_m1trd82vci1qdnrlxo1_500.gif

Anyone who denies it can have a seat.

tumblr_m02uxbUajr1qdnrlxo1_500.gif

Hmmm.. well I liked her spots on Best I Ever Had remix and Up all Night off Drake's first album (now that song slayed me HARD), but that's it. Oh and My Chick Bad was aight.

Sure Super Bass and Starships were catchy but that's about it. Everything else meh. Basically she's better when she guest rapped.

I do have to hand it to her though. Her nearly complete makeover to pop was an insanely smart decision. She would have never had that much success as a female rapper.

Mau ®

With Where Have You Been entering the TOP 5 on the HOT 100, billboard dropped some teas on THE RIHANNA REIGN™

Turns out Rihanna has 14 TOP 5 HITS. 11 of them went #1. Meaning she has almost 80% success rate of hitting number one if she hits top 5 with a single.

Since the song went TOP 5, which is what I originally predicted it would peak in. It means I am exempt of my WAGER OF POSTING #NAVY pic. Where are the BABOONS who doubted this song would even enter TOP 10? Uh? Where are you?!

ZGXCV.gif

Never doubt THE BAJAN QUEEN.

i4DBBTsIXFzfp.gif

Bladenic

With Where Have You Been entering the TOP 5 on the HOT 100, billboard dropped some teas on THE RIHANNA REIGN™

Turns out Rihanna has 14 TOP 5 HITS. 11 of them went #1. Meaning she has almost 80% success rate of hitting number one if she hits top 5 with a single.

Since the song went TOP 5, which is what I originally predicted it would peak in. It means I am exempt of my WAGER OF POSTING #NAVY pic. Where are the BABOONS who doubted this song would even enter TOP 10? Uh? Where are you?!

ZGXCV.gif

Never doubt THE BAJAN QUEEN.

i4DBBTsIXFzfp.gif

I don't think it will hit #1 bro. Downloads have already fallen off.

But that means that it's rising sorely on airplay, which it is slaying HARD.

#CouldyourFaves

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
You should have come for her stuff with Brit sis<3

I dont need to sis, we all know that Brit and her shared that stage together
We all know that Madonna and her shared that stage together

Everyone wants a piece of Nicki, from Drake to Justin, from Rihanus to Madonna

Pop/Rap Royalty, tbh
tumblr_ly9b99XpKL1qetniqo1_500.gif

Mau ®

I don't think it will hit #1 bro. Downloads have already fallen off.

But that means that it's rising sorely on airplay, which it is slaying HARD.

#CouldyourFaves

Yeah it wont hit #1 I said it a few weeks ago.

But it is a summer hit. Yass its been a while since she had that.

She's coming back with a new single in the fall most likely, since she's been recording all week in London. Will she ever get tired of SLAYING? *.*

Bladenic

Yeah it wont hit #1 I said it a few weeks ago.

But it is a summer hit. Yass its been a while since she had that.

She's coming back with a new single in the fall most likely, since she's been recording all week in London. Will she ever get tired of SLAYING? *.*

Will we ever tire of the slayage tho?

#Nope

#MorePlz

#RihannaxCalvinHarris

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
It's stretching it to even call it Rihanna's success tbh. More like the success of her managers in picking producers.

Mau ®

Many other artists turn up at the studio to do things other than just record the vocals, sis.

Does this mean your faves Kylie and Britney, who also lay down vocals and dont do much of anything else in the studio, are not a key ingredient in their success?

Interesting.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Does this mean your faves Kylie and Britney, who also lay down vocals and dont do much of anything else in the studio, are not a key ingredient in their success?

Interesting.

Kylie has taken major creative control over her music and split from her original record company because she wanted to go in a direction they didn't want her to. She also writes or co-writes a lot of her stuff.

Sub-par shade deflected tbh.

Trigger

I really can't complain about Rihstitute's output. I don't buy her albums, and her singles are hot. It's like being offered lots of hors d'oeuvres at a party. I won't be fully satisfied, but what's the harm in a little snack?

Zutroy

Rihanna has tones of writing credits on Rated R (her best album).

Also, I never realised Justin Timberlake wrote Cold Case Love. No wonder it's amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom