• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
Hi, I made a chart:

XjIfF.jpg
And where is ADELE?

iyeLChZycIT3N.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
That Stan Chart is a flop.

Speaking of flops, let's talk about how much of a FLOP WHYB is:

RIHANNA - Where Have You Been: 134.052 (+ 3.725)

Yes, another day with the highest increase in AI. I forgot how many days it's been. But yeah, this song is NOT a summer hit, and is FLOPPING

ib1ulRRX5JtYFJ.gif

Kyon

Banned
If you stan for Bjork (gag) or Janelle Monae, you are good, and if you stan for Perra or Rih, you're bad.

Basically.

Seems like Roy is right, It's a personal chart. Explains why Bjork is even IN there in the first place. It's good that Godney is at 0 NEUTRAL in the middle(ish) SLAYING and UNSCATHED by these shenanigans

Mau ®

We should all make our personal charts tbh but it should be standardized. We need to have a list of names we are going to grade on the chart scales so there's no "where is XXXX tbh?".

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
More like Godtina Legendera is too low...

but she's higher than Rihanna!

EDIT:

For everyone's MORNING ENTERTAINMENT (unless you're one of our Down Under Gaffers).

Interview with Britney and Demi Lovato.
I started the video at the relevant part.

You can SEE the STRUGGLES on Britney's FACE as she tries to say something "nice" about Demi's "music career."
You are REACHING tbh, this video only showed how Britney stans for the sweet and lovely DemiGOD

Like LA Reid said she has the #xfactor

Kyon

Banned
You are REACHING tbh, this video only showed how Britney stans for the sweet and lovely DemiGOD

Like LA Reid said she has the #xfactor

I didn't even notice Roys comment lol and yeah Brit wasn't struggling she didn't even hesitate to say it (atleast not that I SAW). My fave is the BEACON OF HOPE tbh she is so sweet *.*

Mau ®

Speaking of flops, let's talk about how much of a FLOP WHYB is:

RIHANNA - Where Have You Been: 134.052 (+ 3.725)

Yes, another day with the highest increase in AI. I forgot how many days it's been. But yeah, this song is NOT a summer hit, and is FLOPPING

ib1ulRRX5JtYFJ.gif

Notice how the nay-sayers have been QUIET for a while now?

Well I wont keep it cute with these hoz.

Godelsmetric, Royalan and QUEEN HATER Koodo step forward and ADMIT defeat.

A FULL TWO MONTHS of "Where have the hits been", "wheeeennn will youu chartttt", "when will WHYB enter the top 10 tbh #flop". Now it's time to OWN UP AND BEND OVER.

tumblr_lk9o1y0JmX1qewmu6o1_500.gif

Bladenic

Demo HewDatTho has a bigger forehead than I've noticed before. Prob. not quite Rihanna levels but up there. Regardless nobody would notice since nobody cares or knows who she is (I guess until X-Factor anyway lol).

Majmun

You just want a reason to SHOW OFF.

But but but so many people seem to do it. ;_;
I didn't participate the last time.

Second I await the shirtless or NUDEZ tbh

Already posted those

ilNBt.gif

By the way

People really thought WHYB would flop???? The song has everything in it to become a summer hit song.

And I'm still witing for the Summertime Sadness video to drop. This is taking too long.

Mau ®

People really thought WHYB would flop???? The song has everything in it to become a summer hit song.

Could you believe there were baboons who thought it would FLOP?

It also happens to be STRIKE TWO for Koodo. He kept claiming We Found Love would flop (finding love in an UNCHARTED place). And BAM! 11 weeks at #1 in the US and 14 weeks at #1 WW. Poor thing doesnt have an ear for hits it seems.

But he was wrong. And the #Navy won yet again.

tumblr_lka2mvwRIz1qewmu6o1_500.gif

royalan

Well, the song still isn't OWNING THE SUMMER and all that stuff you guys were claiming it would. So really I'm only half wrong...maybe only a 3rd wrong...

frxdB.gif

Mau ®

Well, the song still isn't OWNING THE SUMMER and all that stuff you guys were claiming it would. So really I'm only half wrong...maybe only a 3rd wrong...

frxdB.gif

It's a summer hit, is it not?

And with it having the biggest airplay updates by far (as well as biggest ON DEMAND streaming rates) , Im pretty sure it means thats the song people wanna hear during their summers, alongside Call Me Maybe and Gotye.

Mau ®

More airplay news

2. MAROON 5 - Payphone f/Wiz Khalifa: 177.641 (+ 1.754) ▲
3. CARLY RAE JEPSEN - Call Me Maybe: 177.025 (- 0.459) ▼

I know ya'll hate Call Me Maybe. But for Maroon 5 to have higher airplay with that awful song is just VILE.

Icicle

Yeah, someone come up with a standardized list so we can all chart our faves (and least faves).

What about putting together an Excel spreadsheet containing an agreed upon list of all our faves? Then we are able to add or subtract "fave points" (maximum of five, in either direction, let's say) as we see fit, but for every point added to a particular fave's score, one must be taken from another gorl and vice versa. Then we can add up all of Pop-GAF's scores to see who is most loved and if Perra truly deserves her tiny-ass picture in the OP.

She deserves no picture at all.

Just my suggestion. Details can be changed, of course.

Christopher

So Ellie is teaming up with Calvin Harris...hmmm interesting it seems that he's churning out the hits lately with artist.

I stan for The Wanted, Carly, and Godney adddd them recepts up when doing the new list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom