• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mumei

Since we're talking charts and it's my day off and I was bored, I'm going to serve y'all My[________] teas:

OblLw.jpg

That's a very impressive graph!

royalan

I thought Little Boots was going to blow up, but I hadn't heard much from her. Is she more popular in Europe?

I don't know why. Her music's as nondescript as a starched white polo, and her personality is about as interesting.

Read her as basic from day 1.

Bladenic

So I added all the peeps in the list icicle compiled.

Obviously my queens are RihALLAH and Godney.

YtTpg.jpg

Flawless taste if I'm being honest. Sis I didn't know you also liked Godkira, the Latin Savior.

Oh, and never heard of her though. But I looked her up, apparently she came out the same year as Pixie Lott, who I only just now discovered due to seeing the Kiss the Stars video (which is an awful but catchy song).

SaintZ

A girl who wrote one good song. I wish I could disagree with Royalan's basic comment.
From the album I liked Symmetry, New In Town and Stuck On Repeat over Remedy. But yeah, I never saw her saw her taking off as much as I like the album.

In other news, I have been listening to Sounds From Nowheresville from The Ting Tings. I loved We Started Nothing so I don't know why I waited so long to listen the new record. It's fun IMO.

Royalan girl, that chart is a work of art. Bless that holy CHRISTina ALLAHlera arch keeping the lessors hanging on desperately to dat X-axis. She's the queen of alternating upward and downward slopes. She's due for a major rise later this year. <3 <3 <3

Mau ®

Major rise later this year?

Well yes, thanksgiving and christmas is coming up. Obviously her weight is gonna fluctuate once again.

royalan

That's a very impressive graph!

Royalan girl, that chart is a work of art. Bless that holy CHRISTina ALLAHlera arch keeping the lessors hanging on desperately to dat X-axis. She's the queen of alternating upward and downward slopes. She's due for a major rise later this year. <3 <3 <3

Thanks y'all! ;)

Major rise later this year?

Well yes, thanksgiving and christmas is coming up. Obviously her weight is gonna fluctuate once again.

Or not.

Unlike some stars in the business, Christina doesn't have a history of fluctuating weight. She suffered a failed music project, survived a public dragging and a messy divorce. Her weight ballooned as a response to the stress.

But now she's over the bullshit and shedding the weight and getting back to looking FLAWLESS AS USUAL. HATERS can GAG on her ELEGANZA.

She's back to being a pint-sized powerhouse.

botty

Banned

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
since the MAJORITY of the pollsters have RESPONDED with some INTERESTING results and there have being NO complaints

its time for the second wave of polling
NcZNv.gif

#vote2012 you do not want your fave to lose
ibdGYdDAOmXKA1.gif

royalan

since the MAJORITY of the pollsters have RESPONDED with some INTERESTING results and there have being NO complaints

its time for the second wave of polling
NcZNv.gif

#vote2012 you do not want your fave to lose
ibdGYdDAOmXKA1.gif

I have some issues.

1) What exactly will this post be used for?

2) I don't think it's a good idea to count negative votes.

Majmun

Already filled the poll. I like the idea. Can't wait to see the results.

Beysus better be high on the list , or I SHALL melt down and make a mess

iemT05sMhOI3v.gif

Trigger

I felt like I was very nice to everyone on the list tbh. I'm interested to see the poll results though. Who is POP-GAF's favorite?

botty

Banned

I could see this song being remixed in a Jamaican club, where the lyrics will be lost over the shouts of a DJ telling people to "dagger" or "whine up".

I don't know what else to do with a song like this. The artist isn't even remotely appealing, and she lacks the swag of M.I.A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom