• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

jun30-peacelove.jpg

Rihanna slayed another festival despite the complicated situation of her grandma. It appears the setlist was the same as Kollen Festival but she did add Bob Marley's Redemption Song, which she loves to cover on most of her tours.

She also once again had the day's biggest update
4. RIHANNA - Where Have You Been: 141.297 (+ 3.733)

She is so gonna snatch We Found Love's radio wig. Wow.

Mau ®

OWL CITY & CARLY RAE JEPSEN - Good Time: 12.593 (+ 2.644)

Wow. It's doing REALLY GOOD very early in its life. It's clearly thanks to Carly. Owl City has a very limited niche (Fireflies being their only big hit).

I heard it today on radio as well.

Trigger

OWL CITY & CARLY RAE JEPSEN - Good Time: 12.593 (+ 2.644)

Wow. It's doing REALLY GOOD very early in its life. It's clearly thanks to Carly. Owl City has a very limited niche (Fireflies being their only big hit).

I heard it today on radio as well.

Curiosity came on the radio the other day and I just couldn't resist jamming to it.

http://i.minus.com/i0OTVFTWUPBJX.gif[/ig][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/EgJTv.gif
EgJTv.gif

Jepsus's reign just won't QUIT.

royalan

The BET Awards are tonight

dont get mad if Nicki slays
iWEbX0pB95tNz.gif

The Barely/Basic/Behind-the-Times Entertainment Television Awards are on?

Even if she does slay there, I don't think that's something worth bragging about. I mean, Keri Hilson slays there...

UQAva.gif

Delio

The Barely/Basic/Behind-the-Times Entertainment Television Awards are on?

Even if she does slay there, I don't think that's something worth bragging about. I mean, Keri Hilson slays there...

UQAva.gif

My family is GATHERED for the awards show. Im staying in my ROOM and praying till it's over.

tumblr_m1ifxfFkRR1qikkq4.gif

royalan

Beysus has 5 nominations without doing ANYTHING
How about that

iWEbX0pB95tNz.gif

That entire NETWORK has their ENTIRE lips up the Carter's collective asses.

And half the time they don't even bother to SHOW. UP. Hell, that the Carters are even coming was a big part of the promotion for this year's show. Ch...

rP8Aj.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Beysus would NEVER show up to that damn ratchet ass mess of a show tho sis

http://i.minus.com/iWEbX0pB95tNz.gif[img]

EDIT: Beaten and SNATCHED by Royalan he knows that TEA.[/QUOTE]

She's coming tonight tho :/

I agree that the BET awards are messy though. Bey and Jay Z combine for 4 of 5 video of the year nominations. Really? 12 whole months and the Knowles/carters take 4 noms? Bye BET. And they stan for Bruises, which speaks for itself, really. No point in really watching this since the only winners are gonna be the knowles/carters and bruises. I really just want to see if Drizzy comes, and something happens between him and Bruises, tbh.

botty

Banned
The Carters are too good for the BET awards.

Why should they share the stage with Keri Hilson, a barrage of unknown rappers, and has been R&B acts.

Majmun

hun I was talking about her not showing up lol it had nothing to do with stealing

Oh.
It's 2:00 am here. Tired but I can't sleep. Must've read it wrong.
I really need to lower the Beysus defense sometimes. Don't know why it always happens

iWEbX0pB95tNz.gif

Mariah is stanning for Whitney right now on BET.
mariahwhit.gif

Flawless TBH

By the way, time for some prediction tea!

- Glass Heart will produce a worldwide smash (or two) of such scale that Bleeding Love's success will be more akin to that of a promo single in comparison. It will salvage 2012 and leave the haters in stunned silence.

- Mariah's next album will mark a new stage in her career and achieve an artistic high (if not a commercial one) unmatched since her TEoM output.

- Lady GaGa, despite her protestations to the contrary, will continue to dig herself into a hole of cultish self-importance and delusion. Like with BTW, her next album will be noted for its lack of thematic focus, cohesion, and coherence.

- Live X-Factor will break Britney into a million little pieces, and ultimately do more harm than good for her career. As for the show...let's just say I don't think it'll be getting any OT's after next year.

- Xtincta will pleasantly (?) surprise us with some legitimately good material and finally achieve some vocal maturity. Or else she better fire her new vocal coach.

- By this time next year, One Direction will have already proven what hindsight, common sense, and a decade of musical trends make plainly obvious: 15 seconds is fairly generous for boy bands nowadays. Delio's tears will repopulate the water supplies of numerous third-world countries.

royalan

When we are deemed worthy of hearing it.

iOVMZ6eK32gK4.jpg

I must admit...I didn't hate that "buzz single." It is an interesting direction for her, though not altogether a complete retooling of her style.

But what's she doin singing about "put it on me"? LOL - Leona don't know nothin about that D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom