• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
O5aei.png

iWEbX0pB95tNz.gif

royalan

I'm still not sure whether or not I like that this guy has anything to do with the project. He choreographs the performances for The Voice.

Then again, I did say several times last season that one of my favorite parts of The Voice was the staging. It was a lot more involved and extravagant than anything Idol ever did, while being more focused than that "lets throw money at it!" mess that X-Factor US called artistic direction. If he's bringing some of this flavor to Xtina's performances, then I'm ok with it.

EDIT: Oh? And he did the choreography for her Dirrty video? I'm ok with this man, then. :)

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
She's working with Xenomania, so if it's vile we'll know ONCE AND FOR ALL that it's Xtincta and not the people who surround her.

Styles

You went out every night
And baby that's alright
I told you that no matter what you did I'd be by your side
'Cause imma ride or die
Whether you fail or fly
Well shit at least you tried
But when you walked out that door a piece of me died
Told you I wanted more, but that's not what I had in mind
Just want it like before
We were dancin' all night
Then they took you away, stole you out of my life
You just need to remember...

Lana still slaying me with this bridge from Blue Jeans after 6 months.

#Flawless

Icicle

You went out every night
And baby that's alright
I told you that no matter what you did I'd be by your side
'Cause imma ride or die
Whether you fail or fly
Well shit at least you tried
But when you walked out that door a piece of me died
Told you I wanted more, but that's not what I had in mind
Just want it like before
We were dancin' all night
Then they took you away, stole you out of my life
You just need to remember...

Lana still slaying me with this bridge from Blue Jeans after 6 months.

#Flawless

blackwomanpushesdaughjxj56.gif

botty

Banned

#Epic

is3O39YBS8Y9r.gif

How charming that your twitter is in español.

Oh? And he did the choreography for her Dirrty video? I'm ok with this man, then. :)

I NEED dirrty Xtina back ;_; ... but I know that she is past that era, so I will accept something dirrty-like.

I cannot wait.

Bionic man that album was just noise...

I know she's working with Max Martin too so she's assured at least one hit.

Pretty sure nobody but you and Botty listened to it. Don't think anyone else bought it, much less listened to it.

iFPR78TTFOKiC.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Hmmm, funny since "Birds of Prey" is the song produced by Ladytron, nor does it really sound like Goldfrapp material.

HEW are your faves, anyway?

Godbyn, Aphrodylie Minogue, Gods Aloud, The Blessed Sisters of the Scissor, Godney...

To name but some of my flaw-free-faves.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Y'all.

I think I'm stanning for Nicki.

First 'Right by my side' was playing in my head 24/7, and I started stanning for beez in the trap last night after I saw Bey singing along.

Sorry.

i2FfE6hIT8KXg.gif

botty

Banned
Y'all.

First 'Right by my side' was playing in my head 24/7, and I started stanning for beez in the trap last night after I saw Bey singing along.

Sorry.

i2FfE6hIT8KXg.gif

I honestly don't know why you weren't ALREADY stanning for Nicki, but better late than never.

i2FfE6hIT8KXg.gif

royalan

Y'all.

Sorry.

i2FfE6hIT8KXg.gif

You know, "Beez in the Trap" had the makings of a great banger.

It's just completely killed by the worst rap feature I have EVER heard in a popular song. I mean that.

I don't know HEW that guy is, and don't care to ever know, but his WACK verse kills the sexy vibe of the song ENTIRELY.

Mau ®

The QUEEN OF HEARTS, Britney Spears, just won the most anticipated event of the second half of 2012

Britney won Billboard’s Most Anticipated Event of 2012′s Second Half from their 2012 Mid-Year Music Awards!

She faced Green Day’s ¡Uno! ¡Dos! ¡Tré! albums, Kanye West’s GOOD Music album or Lady Gaga’s Born This Way Ball tour.

1. Britney Spears on “The X Factor” (35%)
2. Lady Gaga’s Born This Way Ball tour (20%)
3. Kanye West’s GOOD Music Album (13%)

Where is THE NOISE anticipation? Xtina's album? Oh.

tumblr_m6albqo73Q1rvu3v2o1_r4_500.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Rumor has it that DemiGOD Lovatic is going to host the Teen Choice Awards in order for Fox to promote The X-factor to a younger audience
84aCM.gif

she is coming gurls
84aCM.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom