• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
a2vgzc

ic8mWNEnGqANZ.gif

royalan

That dress is a hot ass mess. It doesn't know what it wants to be in life: vintage 70s throwback couture....or tacky 90s prom.

And the belt is DINGY.

#ICANT

And the HAIR - so over the dirty blonde "natural" curls on her. It has been DONE TO DEATH and just washes out her face.

#notanICONIClook

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
- Lady GaGa, despite her protestations to the contrary, will continue to dig herself into a hole of cultish self-importance and delusion. Like with BTW, her next album will be noted for its lack of thematic focus, cohesion, and coherence.

- Live X-Factor will break Britney into a million little pieces, and ultimately do more harm than good for her career. As for the show...let's just say I don't think it'll be getting any OT's after next year.

ivSv7vj66iwt6.gif

Kyon

Banned
House of Dereon Fall/Winter Collection Preview Teas.

(Available at the nearest TRASH BIN and LANDFILL local areas near you)

Wilsongt

People still believe that Brandy isn't flawless?

I haven't seen any flaws from her in ages, except for that one incident where she got punk'd.

Koodo

Banned
Can't really sing, doesn't write her songs, hasn't lived a day of her life in the real world...yet feels the need to constantly tell us how wise and streets ahead she is. Please, please go away
Probably the first time she had ever stepped on a public street.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Probably whoever wrote this one
Gaga shifted in her seat. There was one thing. There had always been one thing that she wanted to change. “Well…” she trailed off and picked up her glass and took a big sip of her drink. It burned going down, but she kept talking. “There is one thing I wish I could change.” She looked into Starlight’s eyes, all of the feelings from years ago rushing back to her in that instant.

Before Starlight knew it, Gaga was across the table, her lips pressed up to Starlight’s in a deep, passionate kiss. Starlight was shocked, but she knew that she had always wanted this too. She kissed Gaga back for a few seconds before pulling away. “I know there’s not exactly a crowd here, but there are a couple of people. We probably should stop this for now. What if someone sees us and this gets back to Lüc? You know how angry he gets.”

WHAT THE SHIT

Nemesis_

She helped your fave get where she's at. Do you even know who she is? There's a reason Gaga keeps her around. Unless you aren't a Little Monster. Your UNGRATFUL HATRED is an EMBARASSMENT to Godga.

iWEbX0pB95tNz.gif

I am AWARE of who she is but I don't think ANYONE cares for her "performance ART" regardless.

I get she's Gaga's friend but we don't need her SHOVED DOWN OUR THROAT.

i095c.gif

jTQlu.gif

Kyon

Banned
I don't understand what you're even trying to ARGUE now SIS

I'm BORED that's all lol only thing about Starlight I liked is that she helped a girl out. Her "talents" can otherwise be DRAGGED to the PITS for all I care. Also it helps that she stays in the BACK doing her duties as a Haus of Gaga team member. UNSEEN until somehow Gaga let's her out of yer CAGE to "perform" not here for it. And sis I'm not trying to argue anything just trying to have a chat :)

iWEbX0pB95tNz.gif

Bladenic

That Pink single was pretty good, not gonna lie Pink has been pretty consistent and great with singles ever since Stupid Girls. This one sounds like it's gonna smash like Perfect, So What, and Raise Your Glass tbh.

For some reason I heard Lay It on Me a few times recently and it's pretty good tbh. Kelly really does deserve more success. Beyonce should be nice and share.

Also, you guys have to admit that Titanium is an absolutely slay worthy song. David + Sia = Flawless.

Oh, and those Mad Men gifs are LIFE GIVING. When I get back to 'MERICA I'm rewatching it tbh. It >>>> your faves.

Bladenic

I feel like you're about SEVEN MONTHS and 9 MILLION AIRPLAYS late to TITANIUM.

Such an AWFULLY OVEREXPOSED song

Oh I mean I heard it long ago, but it's just now becoming popular considering it's been released as a single. Which is good, because it's the best song on the album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom