• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

Demi is a Kellysa stan so Crump decided he likes ha

So, if say, Katy Perry started stanning Kelly, would Crump be forced to STAN Katy?
84aCM.gif

royalan

The QUEEN OF HEARTS, Britney Spears, just won the most anticipated event of the second half of 2012

Where is THE NOISE anticipation? Xtina's album? Oh.

tumblr_m6albqo73Q1rvu3v2o1_r4_500.gif

1) Britney is debuting as a television personality after years of media seclusion and rumored levels of mental illness. Christina has been doing The Voice for 3 seasons now and has been living the boring life of a mother to her son outside of the show. In short, only idiots would expect Britney being on X-Factor to not be heavily anticipated. Makes no sense as Xtina shade.

2) This is Billboard. Enough said.

3) Even as a a Britney fan I have to say...she won the what? God - is EVERYTHING an award these days?

Bladenic

Looks like a Jessie J knock-off tbh.

Edit: BOTTY ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

She looks horrific. Not to mention she looks like she packed on a few (again).

Edit 2: Okay she just reminds me of Jessie J not really a knock-off. Will listen some other time, maybe.

royalan

Botty, Sis, You know I love how you Stay reppin for The Queen, but you know posting pics like this in this den of pressedt souls will do nothing but cause their private regions to drip at the chance to throw faulty shade at The Most High.

Of course, her faithful (and those with eyes), can see that she looks cute, casual, and appropriate hanging with little Max at another kid's birthday party. Fitting in with all the other pleb parents.

She'll slay with Glam when the time is right.

Bladenic

Changed avi. I dont have a beard anymore tbh.

NOW WITH MORE FLANNEL AS WELL!

iWEbX0pB95tNz.gif

The other one looked better.

Edit: This Britney and Christina shit is getting so old. These teas are so stale and boring too. Coming for husbands? Obvs. Christina's was a loser otherwise her ass wouldn't have divorced him.

Koodo

Banned
Godney jumped from Federline to Trawick, an improvement in every area.

Xtincta went from Bratman to the even more parasitic Rutler. Where were the lessons learned?

royalan

Godney jumped from Federline to Trawick, an improvement in every area.

Xtincta went from Bratman to the even more parasitic Rutler. Where were the lessons learned?

Well, to be fair, we still don't know much about Rutler. They look cute enough in their pics together though. And Max likes him.

And why do people think Bratman's a loser? He's a record executive ($$$). Plus, I thought they were kinda cute (at first). :(

EDIT: also, you can't leave out that Brit is on her THIRD marriage, whereas Christina just ended her first. Lessons learned, indeed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom