• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Now listening to Aerial disc 2.

Oh sing of summer
And of sunset
And sing for us
So that we may remember
The day writes the words right across the sky
They go all the way up to the top of the night

Looking out of my window where I'm working across the river at the people on the other bank in the sun.

Sigh.

Bladenic

I'm watching The Hills rn, and I just remembered how amazing "Unwritten" by Natasha Bedingfield is.

ibkJbnJt1N4h9x.gif

Preach it, that song remains one of the best pop songs of the 2000s and you will all deal.

NB really deserves more success. Of course, whatever shit she released last was so boring. Stick to upbeat songs like These Words, Godwritten, Pocketfull of Sunshine, etc.

Majmun

I rmemeber her brother having a hit-single too. Can't remember the name. It was overly dramatic.

I like Natasha. Some of the singles are really good. Never listened to a full album, though.

royalan

Preach it, that song remains one of the best pop songs of the 2000s and you will all deal.

NB really deserves more success. Of course, whatever shit she released last was so boring. Stick to upbeat songs like These Words, Godwritten, Pocketfull of Sunshine, etc.

No she does NOT.

Natasha Beddingfield is one of the most boring, overrated, self-important, stick-up-the-ass artists to come along in the last decade. This pit of obscurity she's found herself in these days (and thank HEAVENS for it) is one of her own making.

Much preferred her brother.

ecurbj

Has she even released anything since 2004? Talk about beating a dead horse.

Worldwide releases
-Unwritten (2004)

North American releases
-Pocketful of Sunshine (2008)
-Strip Me (2010)

European releases
-N.B. (2007)
-Strip Me Away (2011)

She also appeared in 2010 on Nicki Minaj's Pink Friday album. The track was "Last Chance".

I remember watching the Hills awhile back. That song was awesome to hear.

I rmemeber her brother having a hit-single too. Can't remember the name. It was overly dramatic.

I like Natasha. Some of the singles are really good. Never listened to a full album, though.

Daniel Bedingfield. Natasha just leeched off of his career.

This is probably the song

Daniel+Bedingfield+PNG+Version.png

What a troll.

Worldwide releases
-Unwritten (2004)

North American releases
-Pocketful of Sunshine (2008)
-Strip Me (2010)

European releases
-N.B. (2007)
-Strip Me Away (2011)

Surprised she still has a contract given the amount of DID NOT CHARTS that appear over the past 5 years of her career.

royalan

@Royalan

aI72i.jpg

Festivetina. What type of patriot...

...but wasn't she wearing those shorts the other day?
jHDKB.gif

QUEEN!

What kind of LOVE FOR HER COUNTRY...

And we all know that's vodka and sprite in that cup...with some grenadine for Independence teas.

#ICANT with the shorts/tights combo though...
jHDKB.gif
jHDKB.gif
jHDKB.gif

This US hate....

come back when your lessor country has been ruling the charts for over a half a century
tumblr_m33odgtJMe1rrlwhzo3_500.jpg

The UK has been ruling the charts for a long time, too.

g49lWSW_VPCrPr8QyLnHfg_pca_diseaserisk_plots.png

How fitting that cell carcinoma is most prevalent in the UK, just look at all the CANCEROUS PUSS that has been EXCRETED from the LOINS of BRITANNIA in recent years.

i.e.

the-saturdays-On-Your-Radar-album-cover.jpg

Switters

Man, why'd you have to bring that up? "Say Say Say" was one of my favorite songs from childhood. Who knows what kind of amazing collabs the future held if MJ hadn't bought the catalog out from under Sir Paul.

negativeman.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Quality is subjective... but success?

I-LOVE-YOU-MORE-michael-jackson-119.gif

The Beatles are the best-selling band in history, with sales of over one billion units estimated by EMI Records.[2] They have had more number-one albums on the British charts and sold more singles in the UK than any other act. According to the RIAA, as of 2012 they have sold 177 million units in the US, more than any other artist, and in 2008 they topped Billboard magazine's list of the all-time most successful Hot 100 artists. As of 2012, they hold the record for most number-one hits on the Hot 100 chart with 20.

Yes, success.

4x Earl Grey clocked and served.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Sis believe me I don't want to go for MJaysus but if basic bitches are going to try and spread falsehoods about The Beatles I will go for the jugular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom