• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
Speaking of Perra... GAF I think I'm becoming Wide Awake ;___:

Don't feel ashamed.

i0mljq8ujyFaN.gif

tbh sis I actually forgot about his earlier videogames. I thought you meant those dancing games.

Oh, God.. No.

I have that game.
jHDKB.gif

"Buxer also claimed that the ending music of Sonic the Hedgehog 3 later became the basis for Jackson's single Stranger in Moscow.[3]"

I love the Sonic 3 soundtrack but I had no idea it was responsible for one of MJ's best songs!

tumblr_m6k57bHBuj1qkynbs.gif

Mhm

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I mean literally no disrespect for MJaysus. He is without flaws. But DO NOT come for The Beatles because you are not only against me but you are against REALITY.

ps9zqf7kev.gif

Now get in the DJ Room tbh.

botty

Banned
Hey I'm just grateful that It's not the original posters from the beginning here only. This thread would've been on page 100 still. I love all the new people and the random COMEBACK this thread has made the past few months

It was predicted by the Prophet Crumpet Trumpet

She is the last of a dying breed.
can actually sing

This thread is gonna be fun again
iSUbn0HdnRjBn.gif

#burnthewitch

I mean literally no disrespect for MJaysus. He is without flaws. But DO NOT come for The Beatles because you are not only against me but you are against REALITY.

ps9zqf7kev.gif

Now get in the DJ Room tbh.

I never once shaded The Beatles. Our little debate was quite civil by Popgaf standards.

Mau ®

“I’ve got some news on #BritFactor! If I said a performance in September, would you hold it against me? (it’s a new song, don’t panic.)”

The tweet has since been deleted.

Godney joining the FALL BATTLE. Someone is about to get #COCKBLOCKED on more than just reality TV
brit18.gif

The tweet has since been deleted.

Godney joining the FALL BATTLE. Someone is about to get #COCKBLOCKED on more than just reality TV
brit18.gif

Pfffft, you know how unpredictable new eras are girl. Gonna watch for Britney's lead single to suck and Christina's to run the Billboard charts.

nmt_walk.gif

And Christopher girl, we have MUCH to discuss with that BTW shade earlier. I'll be WATCHING you.

tumblr_lpkpt3dtDQ1qbvaudo1_500.gif

Mau ®

I didnt post from Exhell tho..

ch...

Oh well. She IS gonna perform something on X-Factor. There's a contractual obligation.

B-Dex

There was a brief peace in Stantopia.

Suddenly spies from the Noise kingdom revealed to their tyrannical queen, that Godney was preparing an all out assault on her comeback.

Xtincta ran to her newly appointed and most trusted producer, Xenomania, a person stolen away from a far off kingdom across the sea. She leaned over and whispered in his ear "Start the 808s".

Bass kicked in across the entirety of Stantopia.

Queens were prepping for battle.

epicgifidonthavelol.gif

Majmun

Brit and Xtina releasing a new album in the same week. Who will get the #1 album and #1 singles?

Imagine the stan battlefields around the world. I'd love that

Koodo

Banned
The pictures of that tweet came from ExHell. A vile forum (attached to a vile website) that shouldn't be taken seriously at all.

And there is no contractual obligation for her to perform on X Factor; there is an option in the contract (for additional millions) if she chooses to perform.

LASTLY, live shows don't start until October. #dismissed

Majmun

Does Brit even perform outside of her tours? Don't think she can impress the non-fans with her performances anymore...

Xtina would slay Brit when it comes to performance. Real talk.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Does Brit even perform outside of her tours? Don't think she can impress the non-fans with her performances anymore...

Yeah she shouldn't perform unless she is at the top of her game...

DemiGOD on the other hand, they should let her slay during the finale
2NU9w.gif

btw here is Brit in Hawaii yesterday
529060_10151044904018234_1669531975_n.jpg

Koodo

Banned
Jason has been looking extra dapper lately. Bless that dick.
zjJ0d.gif

When was the last time Faterline was seen with the kids? What a pile of obscenities that man is, and he's still getting monthly alimony.

Majmun

She does look old for her age. The stress and meltdown didn't do her any favors. :|

*Except for releasing Blackout

DMeisterJ

Banned
I noticed thereis a DJ room playing strictly Rihanna music... what kind of immaculate taste?

And what's the drama? Don't feel like getting my laptop unless its something important.

Icicle

ErFLm.gif

That's just plain foolishness. If Janet dropped a single solitary note every person on the face of the Earth would struggle to remember who Madonna was.

Maddona's demographic was buried with King Tut.

And Brand? Does the name Jackson mean nothing to you? She was born with a "brand" that will outlive every broken ingenue that has ever stumbled across the charts.

Rihanna has another year. Maddona's on life support. Gaga will be around FOREVER, but her "brand" will never supersede a campy niche. There's only two people who could compete on Janet's level and one of them is dead.

Janet Shade? not here for that.

When Ri is in Janets league aka legends let us know

iloUlZtuCbKEU.gif

This is a BEAUTIFUL moment. After months of spreading the word of JANHOVA at doorsteps all across this thread by myself, I now have other GURLS at my side. WITNESS the power of an ARMY of Janet stans!

You are all on notice: Me and my gerls are COMING for your WIGS!
ihsJkNSYJWpN5.gif

I guess it's cute your fave knows her audience and lands covers on a magazine that targets the not-as-coveted 40yo+ middle class women target demo.

It also shows in her sponsorships as of late. Her brand has taken a bit of a hit, hasnt it?

I mean, even Madonna still gets luxury brands after her. Why cant Janice?

tduwk.jpg

Try again, bitch.

But do let me know when Rihanna has the class and star-power to be selling mink for Blackglama.

So if her brand is SO POWERFUL, how come no one has given a fuck about her singles or tours (which have now been downsized to smaller venues)?

Madonna sells out stadiums and at least her lead single did enter the top 10. Janice CANT. COULDNT. AND WONT.

Madonna's tour and album are critical failures. The LARGEST tour Janet's ever done will be continued this year because of UNPRECEDENTED demand. Meanwhile, Madonna continues to flash her floppy tits and ass every show, hoping it will DIVERT ATTENTION away from the MASSIVE FLOPPAGE that is her career these past ~15 years.

Speaking of DIVERTING ATTENTION, wasn't this about you stanning for RiHEINOUS? Does she not have her own career/accomplishments to point to, such that you must resort to using the Hag's? Thought so.

HEW was so eager to keep you in this thread and WHY...?

iPjIMdT7LeSAW.gif

Nevertheless Icicle is an EXCELLENT stan. He goes IN

Kyon-sis, you are TOO KIND. I am TOUCHED by your words, but your superior stanning is IMMACULATE! Love you FOREVER.

iNQgQWkqQTwSR.gif

Bladenic

I took some screen caps of my itunes with my ratings for some albums I got from Amazon but idk how in God's name to save them so I can insert them here :'(

DMeisterJ

Banned
I took some screen caps of my itunes with my ratings for some albums I got from Amazon but idk how in God's name to save them so I can insert them here :'(

lord.

On PC: I press the Print Screen button (on the screen you want to screenshot), go to paint, CTRL+V and then save the paint picture, and then upload said picture to imgur.com

What kind of technological illiteracy?

Bladenic

lord.

On PC: I press the Print Screen button (on the screen you want to screenshot), go to paint, CTRL+V and then save the paint picture, and then upload said picture to imgur.com

What kind of technological illiteracy?

LOL I know how to do that, but I never used (or heard of) imgur.com

Also we do too have comps >,>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom