• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
Rihanna Sues Former Accountants

Apparently she lost out on 10 million or something.

#poordat

ibiF945mtYVKtK.gif

but seriously that sucks.

Nemesis_

Yeah there is an obese girl here dressed as what I can only assume is meant to be Gaga but it looks like NICKI MINAJ instead lol

Three hours to go *.*

Majmun

It's always Eid al-Adha when you compare those two with each other. And the Goat ALWAYS gets slaughtered.

Don't go there.

CG2af.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Marius sis I want to clear up that I didn't mean to drag yew off the DJ booth I was trying to demod you because I assumed you modded that Xtina stan. My bad sis.
52b0f867.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Another eventful morning/evening in the chat room.

ifCa7yW5estVK.gif

Is that Xtincta stan a GAFfer? I thought our resident Xtincta stans were deluded enough but now I realise they are the thin end of the wedge.

botty and Royalan I'm so sorry
52b0f867.gif

Majmun

I'm really trying to like the Bjork albums post Post. But I can't get into them. Debut and Post are FLAWLESS though. Totally in love with them.

The other albums are just too weird. Homogenic has some nice songs, but the other records are too strange for my taste. Using the skip button like ALL THE TIME. And that's not a good sign.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I'm really trying to like the Bjork albums post Post. But I can't get into them. Debut and Post are FLAWLESS though. Totally in love with them.

The other albums are just too weird. Homogenic has some nice songs, but the other records are too strange for my taste. Using the skip button like ALL THE TIME. And that's not a good sign.

It will take time sis. You have to use plenty of lube and relax a lot but you'll fit Vespertine and Medúlla in.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Vespertine makes me wanna pee up some butts in the most sensual way. I'm pretty sure that album is about doin' it.

Christopher

I'm seeing some Carly shade right now...sorry you might get some crows feet when your singing your number one song for weeks now - something your favs wouldn't know about lately.

Britney was literally flawless when she was younger my god that girl was in perfect shape. See what happens when you get married....

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Let's not go overboard here. It's pretty good but it's still a step down from her previous work.

Dull Flame Of Desire, though.
ymtdm1nayj.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Do people in Australia really think it's 'full'? Even though there's about four people per square kilometre?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Hey second, come to the plug.dj room alone and I'll show you how to appreciate my penis Vespertine and Medúlla.
cs06eu1j4c.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom