• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do people in Australia really think it's 'full'? Even though there's about four people per square kilometre?

There are some people that do. Full to non-whites, basically. They're usually white, as thick as a post and the rest of the population generally try their best to ignore them. It's hard, however, as they are loud and obnoxious when they aren't sucking on the open end of a beer.

vbarrest.jpg

Hey second, come to the plug.dj room alone and I'll show you how to appreciate my penis Vespertine and Medúlla.
cs06eu1j4c.gif

ikt5K5pcyubcH.gif

Majmun

You should hang out with us the next time too, Phono
cs06eu1j4c.gif

That room is pretty fun actually. So many great new tracks I've discovered so far...

Kyon

Banned
I'm seeing some Carly shade right now...sorry you might get some crows feet when your singing your number one song for weeks now - something your favs wouldn't know about lately.

Britney was literally flawless when she was younger my god that girl was in perfect shape. See what happens when you get married....

Britney has abs rn hun

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
She's still not in as great shape as she used to be but that's sort of what growing up does to you isn't it.

Mau ®

Uh, she would still look GREAT even she hadnt had babies or a breakdown.

She does look older than her age do. She said to OUT once she'd consider plastic surgeries and treatments when the time is right. Gwarl I think its time tbh.

Call up the Hag's latest doc. He did a wonderful job for this era *.*

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Uh, she would still look GREAT even she hadnt had babies or a breakdown.

She does look older than her age do. She said to OUT once she'd consider plastic surgeries and treatments when the time is right. Gwarl I think its time tbh.

Call up the Hag's latest doc. He did a wonderful job for this era *.*

Maybe that's botox leaking out of her eyes during Like A Virgin.

Mau ®

Who? What was his name?
ymtdmr8m85.gif

There should be no
ymtdmr8m85.gif
in your post. That guy is positively insane.

Davidrock or rockdavid. Cant remember. Nor should I.

ch...

___

Godel do you remember when he revealed his stan affiliations. He said something like "Godtina, Deity Perry and Minajesty".

I.just.died. along with the whole room.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Who? What was his name?
ymtdmr8m85.gif

Sis he typed constantly in all caps about how everyone but Xtina was a flop.

And then he revealed his faves were Xtina, Icky MinAIDS and Perrah.

It was...

ibxjtqij3bnlzkdfzjm.gif

I don't want to talk about it until after the therapy.

Godel do you remember when he revealed his stan affiliations. He said something like "Godtina, Deity Perry and Minajesty".

I know. Any one of those alone is cause for concern. All three together is just like
ripglk7x.gif

And then his calling Starships SLAYSHIPS
ripglk7x.gif

botty

Banned
Minajesty

NOOOOOOOOMG
image.php

Sis he typed constantly in all caps about how everyone but Xtina was a flop.

And then he revealed his faves were Xtina, Icky MinAIDS and Perrah.

It was...

I don't want to talk about it until after the therapy.

Poor brave davidrocks... he won't last long here.
image.php
image.php

He lives in NYC too, I will feel like a traitor if I ever laugh @ him.

Nemesis_

For all those JEREMYxMARK STANS out there.

Tonight's show was CRAZY - between Americano and Alejandro most of the dancers start stripping off and doing GAY THINGS.

Mark pulled Jeremy's pants down a little TOO FAR and we saw his SHAFT. The crowd went WILD.

The transition between Americano and Alejandro is definitely for the GEIGHS tbh

I know this will interest SOME OF YOU
koo

DMeisterJ

Banned
I don't mind the pressed one's stan tastes, just that he shades everyone not those three, which is crazy, since none of the three he Sean's for are particularly special.

Anyone having delusions that grand about Xtina slaying must be in constant pain.

So I really just feel sorry for him, tbh.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Marius sis I want to clear up that I didn't mean to drag yew off the DJ booth I was trying to demod you because I assumed you modded that Xtina stan. My bad sis.
52b0f867.gif

I am sorry for kicking you, but that is what happens when its 4 am and I am starving and someone keeps playing videos of wasted food. It cant be help if I SNAP

nIyj7.gif

I never modded that ho, not here to be outcrazed

lesangesdelatlralit4eemi8q.gif

Mau ®

I was really happy; I probably went down to West Hollywood and had a shot. I came from a different mindset growing up, and my mind has changed. My viewpoint on all these things—equality for women, the choice to love anyone you want—hopefully, we will look back at this moment and think like we do now concerning other civil rights issues. We’ll just shake our heads in disbelief, saying, ‘Thank God we’ve evolved.’ That would be my prayer for the future.”

—Pop singer and Part of Me star Katy Perry, discussing President Obama’s endorsement of marriage equality, in Parade Magazine.

Such a lovely person.

icant

image.php

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Indestructible is such a great song. Had it on repeat all day. Cosmic Dawn remix >>>>>>

Gives it such an "epic" feel.

The production on the Body Talk pt. 3 version is sublime. It's basically a perfect song. Screw the acoustic version.

royalan

ikXOi4ww3zHNU.gif

We have seen more daring and risque videos hit the top 40 effortlessly.

ikXOi4ww3zHNU.gif

ikXOi4ww3zHNU.gif

ikXOi4ww3zHNU.gif

I'm serious. Remove the hatred of Xtina and just take in the video itself. There are some nicely framed shots. Same for "You Lost Me" actually. Too bad the videos weren't attached to a better received project.

And I didn't say the video was daring or risqué. I said "adult". Big difference.

The sex factor was just Too high. Even for Xtina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom