• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nem-sis enjoys at-TENDING to BALLS more than all of POP-GAF combined tbh.

ibsZI0VLNQkfH1.gif

Mau ®

She also confirms she isnt seeing anyone and she is dead afraid to date because of her...um past experiences.

So there you go hoz. My fave only likes to get some quick sex and is not dating anyone. Poor Chris and Drake. Fighting for pussy that will never be theirs.

Mau ®

An interview with Rihanna where they established she likes sex.

tumblr_m24bklhfkn1qfwe3kv8.gif

That's a real scoop.

She didnt talk sex tho. She just said she's not dating and hasnt been for years.

Some quotes from the interview

“I am rebellious through my music, through my fashion, tattoos, and my hair. I have been conservative in my love life… it’s pretty much nonexistent. If I come across someone who I find really cool, I’ll hang out. But the minute I find that we’re getting too close I just—I don’t let people in.”

On Birthday Cake RIHmix

“The fans could have said, ‘We don’t want anything to do with it,’” she says. But she makes one concession: “I understood that people had every right to be concerned about it. But I didn’t see it that way because I’m in a different place.”

On why she can't open her heart anymore

“When I was in love, I fell so hard. I was really, really, really in love. The way it made me feel was priceless. And in a blink of an eye my whole life changed. Everything that I knew was different. I never thought I’d feel that pain in my life. I’m afraid of feeling that again.”

On her body

“I don’t know if there’s something going on with my body right now, but I’m eating everything in life!” she laughs. “I miss my ass. It just went away! I need a butt. I have an idea of one, but it’s not living up to its full potential right now.”

And she announces she will continue to muerder the lesser pop gurls for years to come

“I’m still in denial that I’ve proved that, so I have to continue,” she says. “I will not lose.”

royalan

“I am rebellious through my music, through my fashion, tattoos, and my hair. I have been conservative in my love life… it’s pretty much nonexistent. If I come across someone who I find really cool, I’ll hang out. But the minute I find that we’re getting too close I just—I don’t let people in.”

But...she's not conservative at all.

Rihanna lets a lot of people in...

Will you tell me once again
how we're gonna be just friends?
If you're for real and not pretend
then I guess you can hang with me

And if you do me right
I'm gonna do right by you
And if you keep it tight
I'm gonna confide in you
I know what's on your mind
there will be time for that too
if you hang with me
hang with me

Just don't fall
recklessly, headlessly in love with me
Cause its gonna be
All heartbreak
blissfully painful and insanity
if we agree

Oh you can hang with me

52b0f867.gif

Nemesis_

Lots of people who seem to be cos playing as BETH DITTO, and an OBESE JOEL MADDEN AND ABORIGINAL NICKI MINAJ just arrived.

Also someone brought music to play to the queue and its the KETY PERRY album. #death

Kyon

Banned
Did Xtina see the papz? is that why she turned around cause she saw them taking pics? I need the video lol

edit: she rubs her head maybe she had a hat and she realized it wasn't on?

Did Xtina see the papz? is that why she turned around cause she saw them taking pics? I need the video lol

edit: she rubs her head maybe she had a hat and she realized it wasn't on?

Probably realised that she didn't have any "emergency food" on her.

Kyon I want to co-op the RE6 demo :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom