• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sailor Moon...

I didn't watch it religiously but I watched it every chance I could get as a kid. Nephrite's death was probably the most traumatic moment of my childhood, outside of Optimus Prime's death

I watched a bit of Dragon Ball as a kid, but since we didn't have cable I couldn't watch DBZ regularly. I'd see it sometimes at my grandma's house

Bulma can still get it

Artemisia

Banned
Oh my god I can FINALLY post here.

Well hello everyone. I've basically been stalking this thread ever since it was opened so I am familiar with most of you. I'm also on Plug.dj under the names Labia Majora and I Don't Know Her so you may recognize me from there.

I love pop music, and it's what I spend most of my music time listening to. I stan for many artists not including the current basics of the industry (Rihanna, Katy, Britney) but they are still cool for some of their singles.

I have a long list of favorites including Florence, Gaga, Beyonce, Lykke Li, Kimbra, Katy B, Robyn, Janelle Monáe, La Roux, Madonna, Janet, Azealia Banks, and Kanye West.

I hope we can all get along and play nice C:

florenceparty28bf9.gif

Trigger

Well hello everyone. I've basically been stalking this thread ever since it was opened so I am familiar with most of you. I'm also on Plug.dj under the names Labia Majora and I Don't Know Her so you may recognize me from there.

I love pop music, and it's what I spend most of my music time listening to. I stan for many artists not including the current basics of the industry (Rihanna, Katy, Britney) but they are still cool for some of their singles.

I have a long list of favorites including Florence, Gaga, Beyonce, Lykke Li, Kimbra, Katy B, Robyn, Janelle Monáe, La Roux, Janet, Azealia Banks, and Kanye West.

http://h9.abload.de/img/florenceparty28bf9.gif[/MG][/QUOTE]

Flawless junior tbh.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/l6A4f.gif

B-Dex

florenceparty28bf9.gif

HQQ

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

I have a long list of favorites including Florence, Gaga, Beyonce, Lykke Li, Kimbra, Katy B, Robyn, Janelle Monáe, La Roux, Madonna, Janet, Azealia Banks, and Kanye West.

florenceparty28bf9.gif

Your fave taste.

Sis I can't.

#flawfree

botty

Banned

florenceparty28bf9.gif

I am familiar with you from plug. Welcome <3

xdzMm.gif

florenceparty28bf9.gif

iWWlZXB4SvES1.gif

florenceparty28bf9.gif

HELLO LABIA

xoxox

Kyon

Banned
is there finally someone in here besides me who doesn't like britney?

he meant basic as in the usual faves. You are alone on this along with Robido and that Soulscribe gurl. Don't worry I still love you more than anything tbh People not liking Godney doesn't phase me we all like who we like and hate who we hate :) <3

#BritneyBitchesAreBlessedT

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
If you're referring to what I said in plug, that was just some unsuccessful shade. I'm fully aware of who she is, even if I am not completely familiar with her discography.

Sis I am too drunk for subtle shade.

But nevertheless you will learn to stan for Aphrodylie Minogue, Goddess of Pop.

Christopher

florenceparty28bf9.gif

naomi-listening-to-tyra-o.gif

Mumei

florenceparty28bf9.gif

Welcome. :)

ibjSF5d3u7Q3w9.gif

You and Satch are going to be besties, I can see

florenceparty28bf9.gif
Will do my best to adjust that awful taste.

iP8OsUCoNaJvB.gif

Kyon

Banned
We only get one new junior today? *cries* Maybe more stans will come in when they realize their account was approved

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

florenceparty28bf9.gif

iyrAXsN8wAmnq.gif

Icicle

I can tell already you're good people.

Welcome, Artesis.

iBpNUuxIFrHD8.gif

However, "getting along" and "playing nice"...Nobody is here for that.

Sai-kun

Banned

XyrGY.gif

APPROVED
'
edit: favorite songs from each artist i bolded?

Artemisia

Banned
XyrGY.gif

APPROVED
'
edit: favorite songs from each artist i bolded?

Florence:
Rabbit Heart (Raise It Up)
Between Two Lungs
Cosmic Love
Hurricane Drunk
Blinding
Never Let Me Go
Shake It Out
What The Water Gave Me
Heartlines

Gaga:
Paparazzi
Beautiful Dirty Rich
So Happy I Could Die
Dance In The Dark
Scheiße
Marry The Night
Bloody Mary

Lykke Li:
All of Wounded Rhymes except Silent My Song (not big on Youth Novels, but it may grow on me)

Katy B:
All of On A Mission except Go Away and Hard To Get

Robyn:
Fembot
Dancing On My Own
Time Machine
None Of Dem

Janelle Monáe:
Violet Stars Happy Hunting
Many Moons
Sincerely, Jane
Dance Or Die
Faster
Locked Inside
Tightrope
Cold War
Wondaland
Neon Valley Street

La Roux:
Tigerlily
Quicksand
Reflections Are Protection
Fascination
Colorless Color
I'm Not Your Toy

Kanye West:
Heard 'Em Say
School Spirit
Never Let You Down
Slow Jamz
Get 'Em High
Touch The Sky
Paranoid
Monster
Devil In A New Dress

College Dropout>Late Registation>MBDTF>808s>Graduation (iffy on the last two, they switch places day by day)

He shades Marina girl

Electra Heart was a mess and you shall admit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom