• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMeisterJ

Banned
While your fave is looking for her money, mine is laughing all the way to the bank. You can have 10 million seats.

iFPR78TTFOKiC.gif

#WhereHasMyMoneyBeen?
#WhereAreMyAlbumSales?

I see you didn't deny anything in my post.

#standing

JCX

Thought you guys might like this

Matthew Knowles said:
Q: Destiny’s Child is one of the eight girl groups that you’ve managed in your career. In your opinion, what does it take to put together a successful girl group?

Matthew Knowles: Unfortunately they all weren’t successful, I wish I could say that [Laughs]. But I think with girl groups it’s all about the relationships that the members have with each other. It really boils down to that. And then the second thing is each member accepting what their role in the group is. Followed by great songs, work ethics and talents.

botty

Banned
MANchelle knew his place. NO WHERE. And still to this day no one knows who she is or why she shows up in DC2 videos. There are CLEARLY only 2 members of DC.

DroppedT

michelle-williams-falls-o.gif

$10 million. That's it?? UE is in her future.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz0d4boXfI1roj4fio1_500.gif[IMG]

She can buy tampons with that. Maybe some singing lessons if there's any money left after that.

[URL="http://perezhilton.com/2012-05-11-madonna-to-earn-500-million-in-2012-mdna-tour/"]Madge is set to make $240 MILLION just this year.[/URL] How many BJs will your faves have to give to make that in the next 10 years?[/QUOTE]

What type of senile shade...

- Madonna is being paid to: go on a world tour, be pressed over gaga, and flash her jurassic park tits.
- Xtina is being paid to: sit in a chair, and text on her phone.

Why are we comparing them again?

DMeisterJ

Banned
Thought you guys might like this

lord.

Matthew was speaking the truth though. Successful girl groups are when there is one star, and backup dancers. PCD and DC were perfect examples of that. When you start giving equal footing to all the group, you end up with a Danity Kane situation.

royalan

lord.

Matthew was speaking the truth though. Successful girl groups are when there is one star, and backup dancers. PCD and DC were perfect examples of that. When you start giving equal footing to all the group, you end up with a Danity Kane situation.

Ummm...EN VOGUE says hi.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
- Madonna is being paid to: go on a world tour
- Xtina is being paid to: sit in a chair, and text on her phone.

Why are we comparing them again?

Like Christina wouldn't sell her cholesterol-laden soul to be in Queen Madge's position? One of them remains totally committed to performing, her fans, and reigning over the entire music industry. The other has clearly given up hope of ever being even remotely relevant again and is content to retch out bland, insincere "flattery" to embarrassingly mediocre contestants.

Admitting utter defeat can be both sad and admirable. Enjoy your tenure, 'tina! Keep that Domino's delivery driver on payroll! You've earned it.

Majmun

For those of you who have not seen the NEKCI MENIJ SHOW yet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1STYraYgVVw&feature=plcp

haha subscribed

MANchelle knew his place. NO WHERE. And still to this day no one knows who she is or why she shows up in DC2 videos. There are CLEARLY only 2 members of DC.

Kelly was the better backup singer, I agree.

Well, now that we're talking about DC...

The DC Album ranking:

iGIF3QsjkLpyf.png

j3lQM5kTdn3wd.png

jbpAjI9y6tOmvF.png

jbvFYEzbX1LoUI.png

Beyonce sure put out some quality stuff during the DC period.
But I'm glad she went solo. A woman like that is an one man army.
Such beauty and talent deserves its own pedestal.

ibsq7AlAU9idfn.gif

Kyon

Banned
crying @ the gif. Oh and Britney looks great in black. But the lack of eyebrows and the hair not being played with isn't working for me. The length of the hair is great tho. Just the make up needs to be better.Less Forehead too. Still REGARDLESS

#FLAWLESSNEY

XRAY_ARRIVING_28529.jpg

XRAY_ARRIVING_28229.jpg

Ties

Banned
Looks like Janelle has had a little bit of influence on your faves...

402739116.gif
Give me a moment to google.
402739116.gif

I cosign Kyon's comment. I also believe Britney really needs to cover her upper arms. That jello just does not cut it. The dress itself is cute though, and her styling has been significantly better than Demi's throughout the auditions so I'm happy for ha.

Trigger

At least I can understand those tweets and not have to pull the ghetto dictionary to decode them
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6tkg7bdIU1raqay5o1_250.gif[/IG][/QUOTE]

Indeed. The Navy can't come for anyone when it comes to tweeting.

[IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6tkg7bdIU1raqay5o1_250.gif

Ties

Banned
At least I can understand those tweets and not have to pull the ghetto dictionary to decode them
tumblr_m6tkg7bdIU1raqay5o1_250.gif
Only the lessors can't understand the beauty of terms such as "ratchet" and "cake".

My fave is giving the global community new terms to express their emotions, deal.
tumblr_m6tkg7bdIU1raqay5o1_250.gif

Lear

The gifs are giving me life.

I'm watching Paris is Burning for the millionth time. Octavia St. Laurent > you.

I'd love to go to a ball, but I dont think such things exist in the UK (UK drag queens are the worst) and I'd be too scared that some vicious queen could read me for filth.

Artemisia

Banned
How do you all deal with the Rihfund stan delusion? It seems they spin their own misleading narrative every page. I'd only be able to take so much, tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom