• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
Yes she slayed and looked amazing too. #whereisthesurprisethough

tumblr_m6w8e3px7U1qc3ck9o1_500.jpg

Q7HKg.png

iOzsZ7ftIr3YB.gif

edit:
you're almost @ 1000 itz!!

Oh my! Someone lit the Blackout Signal!

xXVDp.png

Curious ears should listen. One of my favorite albums. Gimme More is but the tip of the iceberg that slayed the Titanic that we call 'the music industry'.

New music for you!

Amelia Lily, the only reason anyone should have cared about the UK X-factor last year, has released her debut single.

Listen

It's maybe a bit generic, but I still really like it and look forward to her album!

It could be a cute song but her blasé vocals aren't doing justice to such passionate lyrics
iOA3AtNMRYoJO.png

Bladenic

So is anyone gonna mention the fact that Perra's movie flopped harder the Jonas Brothers movie? Or did I miss the trashing?

LOL

Mau ®

How is it a flop if its on par with the studio's expectations?

Its doing better internationally too, matching Never Say Never's performance.

Bladenic

It grossed less than the Jonas Brothers did in 3 days. That movie is considered a huge flop.

At the end of the day it's gonna get back it's budget, but still, it won't be making the studio much money lawl. Too early though. Jonas Bros., Biebz, nor Katy are deserving of these documentaries. Of course the Biebz made money so that gets a pass from the studios I'm sure.

Ties

Banned
So is anyone gonna mention the fact that Perra's movie flopped harder the Jonas Brothers movie? Or did I miss the trashing?

LOL
No need to mention when every gay and their bussy knew that it would become more flopulous than Battleship.

When will our pop divas learn that they simply cannot compete against Marvelsus?
epOFS.gif

Majmun

Bee and her money making skills:

The Fighting Temptations $32,750,821
Obsessed $73,830,340
Dreamgirls $154,937,680
The Pink Panther $158,851,357
Austin Powers in Goldmember $296,655,431

When will YOUR faves?

ibp58IoenGwPLo.gif

botty

Banned
It's a shame that only some of the Pop girls are talented enough to cross over to movies, and get some critical acclaim.

burlesque3.gif

Majmun

Rih's lines in Battleshit:

“What’s wrong with you drama queen?”

“Shut up. Shut up.”

“Chicken!”

“Kentucky Fried Chicken!”

“You look like Colonel Sanders, actually.”

“Nothing, sir.”

“I got something sir, on my camera.”

“I don’t know.”

“Is this some kind of exercise?”

“You ever seen anything like this?”

“Weird, man.”

“Real bad idea, Lieutenant.”

“Lieutenant, get up.”

“Lieutenant.”

“Come on, you with me?”

“Come on, squared away?”

“What the hell is that?”

“Ahhhhhhh!”

“Ahhhhhhh!”

“What happened?”

“What?”

“Who’s in charge?”

“(Heavy sigh)”

“No sir!”

“Nothing sir, nothing.”

“Yo, hey!”

“Come on, come on, come on.”

“Mahalo, motherf—”

“What the hell is that?”

“Sir.”

“Roger, Echo 1-1.”

“Box 24. Ready to fire.”

“India 3-7, locked.”

“Tango 1-9, loaded.”

“Whiskey 2-5.”

“Sucker’s really jumping around.”

“40 minutes sir.”

“Contact two miles out.”

“Contact ETA 21 seconds.”

“Boom.”

“Yeah!”

“Get up!”

“Let’s go!”

“Go, go, go!”

“Yes, sir.”

“Oh yes sir.”

“Awesome.”

“Aimed at target.”

“Sir, that’s the wrong direction!”

“Sir.”

“Coordinates.”

“Elevation.”

“Come on, take the picture, Beast.”

“Navy!”

“Come on, Hopper!”

“Look dapper!”

Oscar-worthy tbh

Look dapper, Rih

iln4YwlT4S9B2.jpg

Koodo

Banned
Battleshit was the very opposite of making money.

And hew is surprised Perra's movie is doing terrible? Artists renowned for their $1.29 selling prowess won't be making much of a DENT in a $12/ticket market.

Bless how the movie was better received than Prometheus though. Even Perra produces a more interesting story than Lindelof.

B-Dex

GURLS I need some POP-GAF therapy.

I drove to the store to get Theatrythm today.
On the way there, this woman in her fancy car swerves into my lane almost hitting me. So like the class act I am I rolled down my window and told her to look where she's driving. And called her a Stupid f'n B.

She then has the nerve 15mins later to show up at the store (incident occurred near the store) and harass me inside. The staff wouldn't do anything to remove her. Finally the manager came over and she promptly left. (cause she knew she was jsut being a stupid C and was in the wrong)

I can't even deal with pressedt haters like this. #icant. Probably an Xtincta stan.

Majmun

Sounds like a psycho. Let's hope she doesn't come back.
ikXOi4ww3zHNU.gif

BTW

So like the class act I am

followed by

called her a Stupid f'n B

LOL

Women really hate that word when you actually mean it. That was not a good idea. Especially when you're dealing with a psycho.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

On the way there, this woman in her fancy car swerves into my lane almost hitting me. So like the class act I am I rolled down my window and told her to look where she's driving. And called her a Stupid f'n B.

She then has the nerve 15mins later to show up at the store (incident occurred near the store) and harass me inside. The staff wouldn't do anything to remove her. Finally the manager came over and she promptly left. (cause she knew she was jsut being a stupid C and was in the wrong)

I can't even deal with pressedt haters like this. #icant. Probably an Xtincta stan.

Aww, poor dat

Here have some tissues to dry your eyes
igc25YSKk5cO5.gif

botty

Banned

I can't even deal with pressedt haters like this. #icant.

Well at least she didn't hurt yo...

Probably an Xtincta stan.

iWEbX0pB95tNz.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom