• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ties

Banned
Everyone leaving the day after I arrive...

Coincidence? I think not.

255qf4xjpg.gif
Saving me the trouble sis.

I like you.

tumblr_m6tkg7bdIU1raqay5o1_250.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Say goodbye to Gaga Aussies! She is heading back to the US(hopefully to get all pieces together for her next era)

at the airport checking out the lessor perfumes
AxVHrpaCEAAvpfd.jpg

Say goodbye to Gaga Aussies! She is heading back to the US(hopefully to get all pieces together for her next era)

at the airport checking out the lessor perfumes
jbwIxcHJJ9I97S.jpeg

I was tempted to take a pic the other day when I saw a shelf with the faves perfume lined up next to each other, Perra's was still going for retail, everything else was heavily reduced, especially Rihjects.

Kyon

Banned
I was tempted to take a pic the other day when I saw a shelf with the faves perfume lined up next to each other, Perra's was still going for retail, everything else was heavily reduced, especially Rihjects.

And Godney's Perfumes remain outselling everyone else's as usual

This song stuck out when i was doing my weekly search of various music video blogs:

London based singer songwriter Owen Cutts' 'B.O.R.N'

http://i.imgur.com/PXTx8.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX_yQLPFkfk

I'm more fond of the song than I am of his voice and the video - and that rap interlude is unfortunate - but I'm glad there are a few artists from the UK (Delilah and Katy B included) who make overt nods to electronic music.

I checked out some of the other stuff on his channel, particularly "The Park" and "I Stretch My Arms", and I wasn't too enthusiastic about it. Hopefully his future stuff is in the same vein as "B.O.R.N."

Bladenic

What have I missed brothers/sisters? Crying over Tales of Xillia being localized.

That Frank Ocean song, Sweet LIFE, is my new jam. I been meaning to check his stuff out ever since that coming out thread, but this is my first Ocean song. Flawless.

That Dark Side remix is amazing. Hope it helps the song slay, it deserves success.

And Kyon did I see a Carrie Goderwood stanning post? Queen Underwood is flawless. Too bad Blown Away is a flop :'(

Speaking of Kyon, you'd be perfect if you didn't stan for SHIT BROWN. Your single flaw tbh.

SO HAPPY SHITTY BROWN IS FLOPPING. Gonna rip him apart come Wednesday on Twitter. Can't wait tbh.

Oh, and I watched Brokeback Mountain for the first time because it came on TV. I was ready for to hate it and wasn't feeling it all that much until... The ending... #tears #sosad #icant

Heath Ledger :'(((( #why

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Oh, and I watched Brokeback Mountain for the first time because it came on TV. I was ready for to hate it and wasn't feeling it all that much until... The ending... #tears #sosad #icant

Heath Ledger :'(((( #why

YASSS chris pity the plight of the geighs.

Christopher

I'm actually a stan of Chris Browns music. Some of his songs are really catchy and the FAME album was actually pretty solid. His earlier efforts are really good too, I'm going to have to make my way to his new album...however Turn Up the Music was pretty good. *hides*

Chris Brown the person I'm not a fan of...however that music, dem beats I'm here for that.

Bladenic

I'm actually a stan of Chris Browns music. Some of his songs are really catchy and the FAME album was actually pretty solid. His earlier efforts are really good too, I'm going to have to make my way to his new album...however Turn Up the Music was pretty good. *hides*

Chris Brown the person I'm not a fan of...however that music, dem beats I'm here for that.

Can't believe I share a namesake with the worst artist of the decade as well as a poster who stans for him. Ugh.

DMeisterJ

Banned
^ You should change your name, tbh. Other Chris' are making a bad name for you.

That Frank Ocean song, Sweet LIFE, is my new jam. I been meaning to check his stuff out ever since that coming out thread, but this is my first Ocean song. Flawless.

Yes, Sweet Life gave me life, if you've never heard some of his other songs, start with 'novacane'. Amazing song.

Speaking of Kyon, you'd be perfect if you didn't stan for SHIT BROWN. Your single flaw tbh.

SO HAPPY SHITTY BROWN IS FLOPPING. Gonna rip him apart come Wednesday on Twitter. Can't wait tbh.

We've already discussed Kyon's lack of taste. It's a shame, really. Bruises flopping is good news. Copy/Paste the tweets you send to him come Wednesday (you do know how to do that, don't you?) so I can laugh at his failure.[/QUOTE]

Christopher

Can't believe I share a namesake with the worst artist of the decade as well as a poster who stans for him. Ugh.

You don't like any Chris Brown songs? Chris Brown as a person sucks - though he has some good songs. Yeah x3, Forever, Run It...you like none of those? Us Chris's need to stan together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom