• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
You don't like any Chris Brown songs? Chris Brown as a person sucks - though he has some good songs. Yeah x3, Forever, Run It...you like none of those? Us Chris's need to stan together.

I like listening to those songs when I am

iUh7k8hcx5yW9.gif

Bladenic

You don't like any Chris Brown songs? Chris Brown as a person sucks - though he has some good songs. Yeah x3, Forever, Run It...you like none of those? Us Chris's need to stan together.

Forever is great, I'll give you that one. That's it for me tbh.

On another one I've listened to more of the Amazon sale albums. Will post here soon. Hope this time I'm not a mess.

And I will certainly post the twitter receipts.

DMeisterJ

Banned

I really don't like any of his pop stuff. His R&B stuff isn't bad at all. Another Round, Strip, Deuces, Run it, etc. are all pretty good.

Kyon

Banned
I only stan for his music now. And I always thought he was hot *shrugs* Him as a person I don't like, and I never defend him as a person on here so... No one here stans for him fully. Except for his music. I'm not those crazy Team Breezy girls who defend his shitty personality/antics. That's how I "stan" for him. Plz don't get it twisted

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I've had Gimme More in my head for the last few days now.

I don't even like Britney.

Help me, Pop GAF. Fix this.

Kyon

Banned
I've had Gimme More in my head for the last few days now.

I don't even like Britney.

Help me, Pop GAF. Fix this.

Hehe :) Listen to her album Blackout if you like Gimme More. You will most likely love it. REPORT BACK PLZ.

EDIT: First mod to ever post here(well about music atleast)

Hehe :) Listen to her album Blackout if you like Gimme More. You will most likely love it. REPORT BACK PLZ.

DON'T LISTEN TO KYON

EDIT: First mod to ever post here(well about music atleast)

GWiDd.gif

I Heart Radio's List of performers this year:

Friday, September 21st, 7:30pm PST
GREEN DAY
JASON ALDEAN
LIL WAYNE
MIRANDA LAMBERT
NO DOUBT
RIHANNA
SHAKIRA
SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA
USHER

Saturday, September 22nd, 7:30pm PST
AEROSMITH
BON JOVI
BRAD PAISLEY
CALVIN HARRIS
DEADMAU5
ENRIQUE IGLESIAS
LINKIN PARK
MARY J. BLIGE
P!NK
PITBULL
TAYLOR SWIFT

Read more at ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/70247402.html#ixzz208qhk62O

What a remarkably abhorrent list. RihALLAH looks so out of place.

Kyon

Banned
Joke post?

Idt Blown Away flopped. well... I haven't checked. But anyways I meant to congratulate on the Xillia news. I might get Xillia 2, and also yass @ the BrokeBack stanning. I was the same way I thought it was gonna suck but its better than most gay movies out. Ily bb <3

Stay Flawless.

tumblr_m6tkg7bdIU1raqay5o1_250.gif

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Nicki Minaj is gross. Pop GAF is weird. I should never have come here.

Bladenic

Idt Blown Away flopped. well... I haven't checked. But anyways I meant to congratulate on the Xillia news. I might get Xillia 2, and also yass @ the BrokeBack stanning. I was the same way I thought it was gonna suck but its better than most gay movies out. Ily bb <3

Stay Flawless.

Think it's sold somewhere between 500k-600k. Certainly flop status for her. I mean it obviously still can sell but it won't come close to matching the last one even.

Kyon

Banned
Think it's sold somewhere between 500k-600k. Certainly flop status for her. I mean it obviously still can sell but it won't come close to matching the last one even.

CarrieSUS is local right? So yeah her sales are strongest in the states. I wonder what the WW number is. She will of course get Grammy noms for BA :D

Styles

Thank FUCK tbh.

I know, its' mediocre at best, tbh.

I Heart Radio's List of performers this year:

Friday, September 21st, 7:30pm PST
GREEN DAY
JASON ALDEAN
LIL WAYNE
MIRANDA LAMBERT
NO DOUBT
RIHANNA
SHAKIRA
SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA
USHER

Saturday, September 22nd, 7:30pm PST
AEROSMITH
BON JOVI
BRAD PAISLEY
CALVIN HARRIS
DEADMAU5
ENRIQUE IGLESIAS
LINKIN PARK
MARY J. BLIGE
P!NK
PITBULL
TAYLOR SWIFT

Read more at ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/70247402.html#ixzz208qhk62O

Promo for lead single.

#TEWMUCH

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
The X Factor judge Demi Lovato has been set to host Fox's Teen Choice Awards, airing live on Sunday, July 22.

So You Think You Can Dance and The Choice host Cat Deeley is also scheduled to appear on the telecast, joining previously announced Troian Bellisario, Ashley Benson, Miley Cyrus, Zooey Deschanel, Ellen DeGeneres, Jason Derulo, Zac Efron, Selena Gomez, Lucy Hale, Josh Hutcherson, Victoria Justice, Laura and Vanessa Marano, Bridgit Mendler, Lea Michele, Shay Mitchell, Tyler Posey, Gordon Ramsay, Dax Shepard, Sophia Grace and Rosie, Jordin Sparks and Taylor Swift.

Justin Bieber, Carly Rae Jepsen, Flo Rida, No Doubt and DJ Pauly D will perform.

Source

Set to slay

EatChildren

"Hey! If you like X, listen to Y!". I know how this starts. It's a slippery slope. All it takes is indulgence in what should be a passing phase and the next thing I know I'm posting Miss J gifs to argue why Blackout is the best thing to happen to club music.

botty

Banned
"Hey! If you like X, listen to Y!". I know how this starts. It's a slippery slope. All it takes is indulgence in what should be a passing phase and the next thing I know I'm posting Miss J gifs to argue why Blackout is the best thing to happen to club music.

Are you saying you lurk?

itk33YoF6ZyxI.gif

Zutroy

New music for you!

Amelia Lily, the only reason anyone should have cared about the UK X-factor last year, has released her debut single.

Listen

It's maybe a bit generic, but I still really like it and look forward to her album!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom