• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

Tgyd0.gif

Koodo

Banned
Gagalupe has a co-production credit for all the songs on Born This Way (and TFM, I believe), and was listed as one of the two main producers for Bloody Mary (that song is among the album's best production works).

It's not uncharted territory for her tbh, although I don't think he's referring to Gaga.

Kyon

Banned
Gagalupe has a co-production credit for all the songs on Born This Way (and TFM, I believe), and was listed as one of the two main producers for Bloody Mary (that song is among the album's best production works).

It's not uncharted territory for her tbh, although I don't think he's referring to Gaga.

Sure coming up with melodies is producing but actually making tunes idt she has produced anything like that besides Judas which was a tune that was free with the software she used. Oh and You and I before the BTW version and anything else she did using the piano

Sai-kun

Banned
Sweet beat but a really weird track. Like someone rolled with the initial drum sample, then couldn't decide what other samples they wanted to use over it, so they just used everything they had and gave them each a couple measures.

Trigger

tumblr_m6ws0aAcRk1qldjsso1_500.jpg

Wigs will be snatched this fall, so hold on to them while you still can.

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2ekdncgB01rseij1o1_250.gif[/MG][/QUOTE]

Taylord about to slay. I'm ready for this fall tbh. New Christina, Gaga, and now Taylor Swift?

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/IUCde.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I'm glad that I live in the UK, where Turdlor Swift does not get the kind of airplay she does in the pop third world.

Like her career
You've gotten vicious since you re-laminated your Monster card!

THIS WAY, TOWARDS BRAVERY
WHERE YOUTH ARE EMPOWERED.
THIS WAY, TOWARDS ACCEPTANCE
WHERE HUMANITY IS EMBRACED.
THIS WAY, TOWARDS LOVE
WHERE INDIVIDUALITY IS ENCOURAGED.

That M.I.A. song is horrid though.
ibhH1Uogb00nWF.gif

Christopher

So Pink was on z100 today she talked about how it is to be a new mother, and did a little singing too. I like her personality she just seems like a cool chick and she sang live too...good stuff.

Her new single...I'll warm up to it, but she did Perfect on the accostic and she sounds amazing.

Do we shade or stan pink??

Artemisia

Banned
I always liked her. She has a good voice, catchy songs, and I like her image/look.

Her performance at the Grammys was pretty amazing too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom