• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
I thought it was established Tay Swift is a local? Just like Janet and some of the other girls ????? Huge in the States but everywhere else not so much?

Kyon, I love you, but I won't deal

i0zsxnwjv0DsO.gif

Shading M.I.A. should be punishable IMO

Oh, and ITZ will be back. No one can leave this place. Hi, ITZ

ibytCy52n9qEXT.gif

I LIKE MIA hun, it wasnt really shade just truth. Oh and still waiting for you to.propose tbh

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
what the fuck is shading

what the fuck is stanning

what the fuck

tumblr_m5ea8oB6N31qdthxwo1_r1_500.gif

The prospect of a new Lady Gaga single being around the corner makes my jeans wet and tight.

I can't even express

Her incredible sequence of singles has not disappointed me yet. Poker Face, Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Born This Way, Judas.... She is truly the PIXAR of POP STARS. What kind of golden record???

But what will THE FUTURE HOLD??

Perhaps something leaning toward trendy radio pop ala Poker Face or Love Game?

... or maybe something polarizing and message-rich like Born This Way or Hair??

Or maybe some sort of HYBRID blend of immaculate sonic perfection and deep, connotative lyricism?

We will soon find out fellow monsters. SOON. Until then, I'll see you gals every Sunday at Electric Chapel.

tumblr_m6wgl80WvF1rngiczo1_500.gif

G-Fex

http://www.amazon.com/Electra-Heart/dp/B008EEB4TA/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1341944229&sr=8-5&keywords=electra+heart

Just saw this and BOUGHT only because I love Primadonna. If you still pay for your music (lol) and haven't heard this yet might as well buy just to help her out. I only recently started buying albums again (Youtube and Spotify are enough) but only on Amazon because they have incredible deals (like the 99 cent album sale).

oh wow what a deal thanks!

I saw this and it reminded me of you

tumblr_m65mm3uQYH1r9zlfvo1_r1_250.gif
tumblr_m65mm3uQYH1r9zlfvo2_250.gif

Mwaha! So true!

Thank you marius, alas I'm dropping the king of games gimmick at the moment.

going back to my first love, Kaya.

Kyon

Banned
If you still pay for your music (lol)

I own and paid for every single album/single in my entire music collection. Only time i would EVER "download" are unreleased songs/demos. I actually paid money (wont say how much) to leak certain Britney demos/unreleased in good quality/entirety to the public. No one should could call themselves a stan if they dont buy any of their fave's music. That would mean they were just a fan. A basic fan @ that. If you arent fufilling your duties you should leave and never come back.

Not here for THAT

tumblr_m6v378UwzX1qzgghfo2_250.gif

Nemesis_

Perhaps something leaning toward trendy radio pop ala Poker Face or Love Game?

... or maybe something polarizing and message-rich like Born This Way or Hair??

Apparently things will be less MATURE with this new album, which could be interpreted to be less message-ridden titles like those from Born This Way and instead some more vacuous yet OH SO GOOD The Fame Monster level kinds of teas.

tumblr_lpnhf0kee51qh7io9o1_500.gif

botty said:
But more importantly, Xtina is being featured in the promotion for "The Voice" China.

#MassPopulationAppeal

AU CONTRARE

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/med...s-fails-to-carry/story-fna045gd-1226422361164

Thankfully some populations are not as GULLIBLE or BLINDED BY CENSORSHIP.

tumblr_lm6vl20r9p1qhaleao1_500.gif

I own and paid for every single album/single in my entire music collection. Only time i would EVER "download" are unreleased songs/demos. I actually paid money (wont say how much) to leak certain Britney demos/unreleased in good quality/entirety to the public. No one should could themselves a stan if they dont buy any of their fave's music. That would mean they were just a fan.

Not here for THAT

tumblr_m6v378UwzX1qzgghfo2_250.gif

And here I was thinking I might potentially be the only one who purchases their music (fave or not >_>)

tumblr_ln6lb0TKPn1qbnni6.gif

Only reason I have yet to listen to the Body Talk EPs tbh

Kyon

Banned
And here I was thinking I might potentially be the only one who purchases their music (fave or not >_>)

Only reason I have yet to listen to the Body Talk EPs tbh

MHM HONEY B. I do listen to songs on youtube sometimes too and if i like what i hear i go and buy it.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
That would mean they were just a fan. A basic fan @ that. If you arent fufilling your duties you should leave and never come back.

Not here for THAT

oh....

I dont own The Shame or The Fame Monster
and the only reason I bought BTW was because it was 99 cents

image.php

Kyon

Banned
This is all you need Mari i have 2 copies, both diff versions. They are in digipaks so its really cute. It's a box basically with albums/EPs/Remixes (Has the Fame Monster too, no the SHAME included i know you dont like it just TFM/BTW/Remixes/MB Tour DVD well the FM is only included in the taiwan version lol but you do get the tour versions)

cb2356fc-be4d-4db1-b5ee-b02433d8ce26.jpg

Sai-kun

Banned
Guys go buy Electra Heart! It is fantastic IMO. Also, she got up to #11, which I think is pretty awesome considering what else has come out today/recently! Her USA Tour starts today, so make sure you check out the official thread for dates and see if she'll be near you :D

I'm seriously super excited for this. She was awesome last night.

G-Fex

Guys go buy Electra Heart! It is fantastic IMO. Also, she got up to #11, which I think is pretty awesome considering what else has come out today/recently! Her USA Tour starts today, so make sure you check out the official thread for dates and see if she'll be near you :D

I'm seriously super excited for this. She was awesome last night.

Can't...stop listening to bubblegum bitch...

Peru

I thought it was established Tay Swift is a local? Just like Janet and some of the other girls ????? Huge in the States but everywhere else not so much?

Well the worldwide tour that made her the biggest earner in 2011 showed the dedicated masses around the world, and I can confirm that not only was the show great, her fans are loud and many also in this non-English-as-first-language country. Not so much single top 3s, though, but album-wise yes.

Ed Sheeran is writing songs for her new album so you might have to move.

Still don't actually think this is a thing, and that it's only one duet song or something. TS co-writing with Ed Sheeran would be a bit like Max Martin hiring Red One for help on a hit.

Ties

Banned
Yeah, I love that track. I gotta go out and actually buy a copy of the album today :) Gotta get that high quality version of How To Be A Heartbreaker!
image.php

Hopefully HTBAHB can smash in Primmadonna's stead. The Jimmy Kimmel promo didn't help her out that much and HTBAHB is rising in iTunes while Primmadonna is sinking. Hopefully Marina performs some more, she needs that promo.
image.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom