• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

Stimela seems to be the standout, as expected, but everything sounds good so far
ibgGsvQNtl58gr.gif

No Hush is giving me some Aaliyah/Rihanna mixture teas
ibgGsvQNtl58gr.gif

How do you download tracks from soundcloud? I NEED this on my ipod.

royalan

At the link, click the "down" arrow next to each song.

Do you see this row of arrows? It's possible I have some Chrome extension, I dunno

rAad4.jpg

Thanks guys! I found it.

Just finished the EP. I'll have more to say when I get home and listen to it on my superior speakers. But so far I can say she EASILY punched all the other mixtape hoes out the game (sorry Jojo and Amerie ;__;). Bravo Wynter.

Standouts:
Stimela
Kids
Bad Thing
No Hush
Don't Waste Your Time

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I'm going out tonight for my birthday (23! Woo) and as far as I know Marius will probably be at the same place, so I told him that I was gonna get a picture of us and show POP-Gaf. Worlds will be COLLIDING. This club tends to play a fuckton of Born This Way songs so I have a feel we'll have a good night.

P.S. Marius, I'll be in the red Dr. Pepper shirt. xoxoxo

Sorry boo, I wont be able to make it. Its raining too much and we got wet coming out of watching Katy Perry. My friends didn't want to go downtown in this condition

some other time
iGkVIPaoSPdD.gif

Christopher

some flawless albums I've listened to lately:

220px-Futuresex.jpg

• Got some good beats to it I'm a sucker for anything with a pop/r&b/smooth tempo kind of style. I don't know if it's better than Justified, but it's a damn good listen front to back...which makes me think was Timbaland sorta a one album wonder? He really didn't/doesn't do much after the success of this album.

220px-TheFameMonsterStandard.jpg

• Short. Simple. and easily the highlight of her album releases so far, not a stinker on this album (maybe Teeth :\) However this is my opinion was the highlight of her career so far, nothing wrong with this album at all tbh.

images

• You guys claim that Blackout was her best album, I would say without a doubt that this is her best album hands down...Till The World End was such a awesome song and they have some other good tunes on there Big Fat Bass, Drop Dead Beautiful, good stuff indeed.

FLAWS FLAWS
images

This album is very "meh" I was expecting some fun music like Turn Up the Music, but I was disappointing overall very blah I was expecting more from you Mr. Brown I loved F.A.M.E. what is this??? Not here for this.

Kyon

Banned
^^^You mean kitty cat, not pussycat LOL

Can I just hand you your Britney Bitch stan card already Crump? TBH ;_____;

Icicle

Justified...makes me think was Timbaland sorta a one album wonder? He really didn't/doesn't do much after the success of this album.

Oh HELL no!
i0zlYqTRmDKXo.gif

What kind of BABOONERY is this?!

Timbaland is a LEGENDARY producer that has produced DOZENS of hit songs for SO many of our faves. You will check your facts and learn to RESPECT Him.

Not here for his solo efforts though.

Christopher

Oh HELL no!
i0zlYqTRmDKXo.gif

What kind of BABOONERY is this?!

Timbaland is a LEGENDARY producer that has produced DOZENS of hit songs for SO many of our faves. You will check your facts and learn to RESPECT Him.

Not here for his solo efforts though.

Where are them receipts?

I said album he produced that was as good as this one? Provide.

Kyon

Banned
So the fake C word. Chris Crocker is dragging Britney again saying she walked off after some dude sang drive me crazy and she apparently walked off? I haven't watched so idk the whole story. A majority of ppl were saying LA, Demi and Brit walked off together not just her and that it was apparently staged. Can someone confirm? This idiot is making my blood boil for no reason.

Icicle

Where are them receipts?

I said album he produced that was as good as this one? Provide.

Aaliyah - "One in a Million" and "I Care 4 U"
Missy Elliott - "Miss E...So Addictive"
Nelly Furtado - "Loose"

It's rare that he contributes many tracks to a particular album, but that just means more artists have gotten to work with him. Not sure why you're hung up on him producing a whole album versus just a few hot tracks. And since FutureSex/LoveSounds, Timbaland has done three of his own albums, so that's made him less available as a producer.

The receipts: Timbaland's production discography

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
So the fake C word. Chris Crocker is dragging Britney again saying she walked off after some dude sang drive me crazy and she apparently walked off? I haven't watched so idk the whole story. A majority of ppl were saying LA, Demi and Brit walked off together not just her and that it was apparently staged. Can someone confirm? This idiot is making my blood boil for no reason.

Looks like Britney walked off and the rest followed

http://youtu.be/tgp4VUca-qU

I'm going out tonight for my birthday (23! Woo) and as far as I know Marius will probably be at the same place, so I told him that I was gonna get a picture of us and show POP-Gaf. Worlds will be COLLIDING. This club tends to play a fuckton of Born This Way songs so I have a feel we'll have a good night.

P.S. Marius, I'll be in the red Dr. Pepper shirt. xoxoxo

Happy Birthday sweetums. <3

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
It's easy to forget how many great songs Timbaland's produced. Some of the sounds on Aaliyah's self titled and ...So Addictive are insane.

Kyon

Banned
Looks like Britney walked off and the rest followed

http://youtu.be/tgp4VUca-qU

just saw other footage earlier, it seemed LA said something to the other two girls and he stood up, then Britney leaves first followed by the others. It was staged. And she came back and they gave their feedback.

Hilarious the media is only saying Britney walked off. I guess it comes with the territort

#Queen

G-Fex

just saw other footage earlier, it seemed LA said something to the other two girls and he stood up, then Britney leaves first followed by the others. It was staged. And she came back and they gave their feedback.

Hilarious the media is only saying Britney walked off. I guess it comes with the territort

#Queen

Dirtsheets will always be dirt darling

Kyon

Banned
Why did she walk off though?

It was staged. When you have really bad contestants they record footage of judges leaving. And the audience has to do standing ovations etc. Part of the process. That's what's being misunderstood by the idiots who still trying to find something on her

Dirtsheets will always be dirt darling

image.php

Your fave would know something about being in the DIRT and not MATTERING. Its also the PLACE her album and her career are CURRENTLY.

iCLqHXggbu55c.gif

G-Fex

It was staged. When you have really bad contestants they record footage of judges leaving. And the audience has to do standing ovations etc. Part of the process. That's what's being misunderstood by the idiots who still trying to find something on her

image.php

Your fave would know something about being in the DIRT and not MATTERING. Its also the PLACE her album and her career are CURRENTLY.

iCLqHXggbu55c.gif

Mwaha, Kyon you poor girl.

I wasn't shading Brit. I can do that anytime ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom