• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyon

Banned
Hold me Kyon
ed2305b7.png

*HOLDS*
ed2305b7.png

Artemisia

Banned
Stanning for Kimbra?

I am here for this. I watched that last night, and nearly attacked my sister who was shading her throughout.

I cried stan tears at the end.

royalan

Wow, vocally she sounds like a wannabe Jessie J in this performance. And I wasn't at all here for whatever she was doing on her ipad. Distracting.

I like Some of Kimbra's stuff, but really wasn't here for that Performance. Wack.

Bladenic

Christopher

I was really underimpressed by the album tbh. F.A.M.E. overall was a fun listen too...I guess he has a trend where he releases one good one and then one shit one...Graffiti too was meh tbh.

DMeisterJ

Banned
lord.

Chris, you tried to put img tags around a link.

i9UY4vRv5eqkk.gif

Anyway, I find it funny that for an album to be named 'Fortune' it's not very fortunate for him, lol.

Bladenic

lord.

Chris, you tried to put img tags around a link.

i9UY4vRv5eqkk.gif

Anyway, I find it funny that for an album to be named 'Fortune' it's not very fortunate for him, lol.

No I did that on purpose. But I see now that was wrong. But other ppl have linked directly to the screen aka not actually linked but put an image or w/e. How?

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I think I sent the poll to those who I thought might be interested if you didnt get it but wanted PM me.

Oh and Artemisia you can stay mad, Kanye West isnt even pop hun
ibzHFkezr0AY7a.gif

Kyon

Banned
Funny coming from the person who posts ALL the Chris Brown news ever in this thread as if anyone even cared. I make 1-2 replies and you are angry for no reason. Its cute you stan him tho

ibzHFkezr0AY7a.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Funny coming from the person who posts ALL the Chris Brown news ever in this thread as if anyone even cared. I make 1-2 replies and you are angry for no reason. Its cute you stan him tho

ibzHFkezr0AY7a.gif

Angry? Bye. Just bringing up the news of those relevant in this thread, and unfortunately he's one of them. You seem bothered when someone comes at him, tbh.

ib1ulRRX5JtYFJ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom