• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemisia

Banned
Oh and Artemisia you can stay mad, Kanye West isnt even pop hun
ibzHFkezr0AY7a.gif

And Azealia Banks?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Looks like Bruises and Floptina have competition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmbONgz5mBs

The thing with this Alex Reid single…

…is that despite its obvious awfulness on numerous levels, most of which concern Reid’s performance, the production is actually pretty good.

Bits of the song itself are fairly good too actually. We’d certainly rather listen to this than the Chris Brown single, or Taio Cruz’s latest effort.

Also, the martial arts dance move bits towards the end are Clarksonstrongeresque in their brilliance.

Look we’re not going to try and argue that the overall effect of ‘Stardust’ isn’t something akin to falling backwards into a bath of shit but be honest, it could have been a LOT worse.

http://www.popjustice.com/briefing/the-thing-with-this-alex-reid-single/95474/

i4rrjtbUqhSfg.gif

Kyon

Banned
Just like you're mad that 'Fortune' FLOPPED

xhbRl.gif

Cant be mad at FACTS. It FLOPPED but for an artist still hated in the US getting a #1 is certainly great. Especially his current singles/albums from the past two albums clocking all of his debut efforts. He is more successful now than he was in 05. Nothing to be mad about. And lets not forget TTT debuted @ #3 with 190k plz dont act like The Navy has ANYTHING going for them when it comes to album sales. With singles you can clock everyone but album wise dont even try tbh. CHRIS BROWN the guy that BEAT HER DOWN can get 2 #1 albums in a row and Rih got NONE. Not really trying to drag or anything just saying, Rih stans are trying it if they want to boast album sales. You gurls got some nerve if you wanna go there.

xhbRl.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Cant be mad at FACTS. It FLOPPED but for an artist still hated in the US getting a #1 is certainly great. Especially his current singles/albums from the past two albums clocking all of his debut efforts. He is more successful now than he was in 05. Nothing to be mad about. And lets not forget TTT debuted @ #3 with 190k plz dont act like The Navy has ANYTHING going for them when it comes to album sales. With singles you can clock everyone but album wise dont even try tbh. CHRIS BROWN the guy that BEAT HER DOWN can get 2 #1 albums in a row and Rih got NONE. Not really trying to drag or anything just saying, Rih stans are trying it if they want to boast album sales.

xhbRl.gif

You just clocked yourself. You said the #NAVY can't come for album sales, when Rihanna's #3 album beat Chris' #1 album by a good margin. Bruises stans are always doing the most when it comes to defending him.

xhbRl.gif

Kyon

Banned
All of this Bruises talk...

iv80MJvnUmls.gif

Look whew started it. Rih stans really are embarrassing. Especially on twitter, I just stay away tbh. They are still pressed she follows me too.
Oh and the fact that she followed me while i had a CB avatar last year was the best part.
They told me she would never, i only tweeted her ONCE and she followed.
#ImBadTheyMad
#PoorDat

iv80MJvnUmls.gif

EDIT: I just said it FLOPPED do you not know how to read?

xhbRl.gif

Bladenic

Can we move from Shit Brown? Shit sales and a HORRIFIC critical reception makes the album a flop. #1 means jack shit, always has and always will. Sales matter, and he fortunately didn't get many.

Rih can't sell albums either, this is also a fact lol. Well GGGB and Loud were pretty big sales wise but that's it.

DMeisterJ

Banned
EDIT: I just said it FLOPPED do you not know how to read?

xhbRl.gif

Do you? I was just letting you know that Rih stans can come for album sales.

xhbRl.gif

Anyway, can we stop play fighting? We need to put up a united front for all these Xtina fans who are about to be getting bold when #THENOISE and her flop single come out in the future.

botty

Banned
Fitting for Rihanna stans to be just as obsessed with Bruises as she is.

By the way, DMJ... you ready for that Big Brother slayage tomorrow?

402739116.gif

royalan

Do you? I was just letting you know that Rih stans can come for album sales.

xhbRl.gif

Anyway, can we stop play fighting? We need to put up a united front for all these Xtina fans who are about to be getting bold when #THENOISE and her flop single come out in the future.

You got one month before The Queen's grand return. Use it wisely.

Kyon

Banned
You got one month before The Queen's grand return. Use it wisely.

Yes Britney is gonna pay DUST to the NOISE. We all know whats going DOWN UNDER soon.
The Bionic Army should PREPARE for the death of their faves. Soon to be HEADLINING at the WELFARE.
402739116.gif

royalan

Yes lord. I already have my Live Feeds, so I just need them to flip the switch so I can waste this summer away.

Here we go. The Xtina fans trying to do the most 24/7.

Yes Britney is gonna pay DUST to the NOISE. We all know whats going DOWN UNDER soon.
The Bionic Army should PREPARE for the death of their faves. Soon to be HEADLINING at the WELFARE.
402739116.gif

Doa8N.gif
#

It's ok though, boos. We know y'all waiting for that first single. ;)

#AlliWanttoDoisWhatyouWanted2012WorldDomination

Mau ®

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited but I couldnt stay away from the BRUISES FLOP.

sGiKk.jpg

2iq3xw.jpg
2iq3xw.jpg
2iq3xw.jpg
2iq3xw.jpg
2iq3xw.jpg
2iq3xw.jpg
2iq3xw.jpg
2iq3xw.jpg

Even his own stans hate the album icannot.

Kyon

Banned
How is he more relevant than DRAKE?
Enough for ITZ to be SUMMONED from her bed chambers?
FUCK HIM!

I NEED DRAKE PEEN NOW!

ed2305b7.png

EDIT: Why are people using metacritic for anything am I missing something???????????????????

Christopher

How is he more relevant than DRAKE?
Enough for ITZ to be SUMMONED from her bed chambers?
FUCK HIM!

I NEED DRAKE PEEN NOW!

ed2305b7.png

EDIT: Why are people using metacritic for anything am I missing something???????????????????

ITZ desperate to shade anyone since Ri generates no good news I thought we agreed no Metacritic for receipts?

Cant be mad at FACTS. It FLOPPED but for an artist still hated in the US getting a #1 is certainly great. Especially his current singles/albums from the past two albums clocking all of his debut efforts. He is more successful now than he was in 05. Nothing to be mad about. And lets not forget TTT debuted @ #3 with 190k plz dont act like The Navy has ANYTHING going for them when it comes to album sales. With singles you can clock everyone but album wise dont even try tbh. CHRIS BROWN the guy that BEAT HER DOWN can get 2 #1 albums in a row and Rih got NONE. Not really trying to drag or anything just saying, Rih stans are trying it if they want to boast album sales. You gurls got some nerve if you wanna go there.

xhbRl.gif
Child... that FLOP album had no competition. The #2 album had only sold 74K. Rih had competition, and had singles to drag her to decent sales. Chris Frown has NONE.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
There's nobody more dreadful than Rihanna.

Except maybe Beyonce.

Kyon

Banned
Child... that FLOP album had no competition. The #2 album had only sold 74K. Rih had competition, and had singles to drag her to decent sales. Chris Frown has NONE.

Don't really wanna keep talking about him tbh but TUTM went number one In the UK which is a territory Fortune also went #1 and Top 10 in the US, Don't Wake Me Up is currently at #2. He has singles.

EDIT: Kiiii @ EATCHILDREN
Shutting it down

ibzHFkezr0AY7a.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom