• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majmun

iEIptkvUPPIKj.GIF

YKgn0.gif
YKgn0.gif
YKgn0.gif
YKgn0.gif
YKgn0.gif
YKgn0.gif
YKgn0.gif

Dolly is amazing, and has left a huge mark on pop music.

But Patsy Cline remains the #1 voice for me, and Loretta Lynn deserves a mention. Cline, Lynn, and Parton are the Holy Trinity of country goddesses imo.

:bow

SaintZ

The PERFECT country album

122564.jpg

Except maybe 'My oh My'
YAS. The Wreckers <3 I'm here for them. "Cigarretes" and "Lay Me Down" <3<3

I'm really hoping that Michelle makes a comeback too. That song she made with Timbaland was all kinds of gross tho.

Peru

Love Taylor, Miranda, and speaking of her Pistol Annies - the great underrated Ashley Monroe (that voice, that flop delayed hidden treasure album).

Majmun

And I STILL can't get into Medula and Volta. Feels as if Björk is trolling her fanbase with those two records.

So bad

ed2305b7.png

The first Box Scores of the MDNA Tour have been released.

$49.5 million for her first 14 shows, hasn't even hit the money-making markets yet.

For the sake of comparison, Lady Gaga managed $23 million for her last 15 shows.

And I STILL can't get into Medula and Volta. Feels as if Björk is trolling her fanbase with those two records.

So bad

Yes well I wouldn't expect an appreciation for the finer things in life from a Beyonce stan.

B-Dex

The first Box Scores of the MDNA Tour have been released.

$49.5 million for her first 14 shows, hasn't even hit the money-making markets yet.

For the sake of comparison, Lady Gaga managed $23 million for her last 15 shows.

Phon check dem receipts. Billboard says Godga has made 30 million in 8 shows. Outpacing the hag.

Nice try tho.

Phon check dem receipts. Billboard says Godga has made 30 million in 8 shows. Outpacing the hag.

Nice try tho.

I said last 15 shows. Lady Gaga made over $20 million from her Japanese dates, a market which traditionally makes the most money with for any act.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom