• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
pop-gaf yall are my favourite thread on neogaf

inthebath39lbd.gif

Lear

pop-gaf yall are my favourite thread on neogaf

I may be drunk right now, but I agree with this so much. Y'all hoes are entertaining.

I would post more, but I stan only for the greats (Kate Bush, Tori Amos, Joni Mitchell, Bjork) so I care not for the petty troubles of those lesser artists.

royalan

I may be drunk right now, but I agree with this so much. Y'all hoes are entertaining.

I would post more, but I stan only for the greats (Kate Bush, Tori Amos, Joni Mitchell, Bjork) so I care not for the petty troubles of those lesser artists.

#TASTE

Trigger

Flawless taste tbh.

The POP-GAF love is always welcome (as is more posters!)

tiXCq.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
oh wow we are 2000~ post from getting locked

lets see how the PopGaf Hot 100 is doing

Kyon 1,229
Phonomezer 1,216
Marius_ 1,210
Crumpet Trumpet 1,090
inthezone 1,001
godelsmetric 897
SecretMoblin 836
botty 812
royalan 797
Koodo 787
Mumei 776
Nemesis556 719
Trigger 703
Second 597
DMeisterJ 578
Delio 402
Chris25 397
Rocket Punch 293
Sai-kun 287
B-Dex 236

Kyon sis
ioNHrXSh4qwUy.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Nicki Minaj Makes History On Hot 100 Chart

On the far end of the Hot 100's top 10, Minaj's "Starships" descends 8-9 in its 21st week. While that move might seem unremarkable on the surface, it grants the rapper/singer a piece of Hot 100 history. Since debuting at No. 9 the week of March 3, "Starships" has yet to depart the top 10 for 21 weeks running, marking the most consecutive frames that a top 10-debuting title has remained in the region from its arrival. "Starships" passes the Black Eyed Peas' 2009 smash "I Got A Feeling," which spent its first 20 weeks in the top 10, including 14 at No. 1.

"Starships" has racked 1.3 billion cumulative audience impressions in reaching No. 3 on Hot 100 Airplay and has sold 3.2 million downloads.

#Slayships

and yall are not even ready for Pound The Alarm domination
tumblr_m6tkg7bdIU1raqay5o1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom