• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I LOVE Debut, Post, Homogenis and Vespertine.

But this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jlv1ZSlmkos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVU8ym8iSAk

Not here for such nonsense

iO3r4XqIHfgb.gif

I can't stand Medulla. But I won't have any Volta shade!

LOL.

What kind of flop stan.

Spilling tea on your fav?

ch...

1972397_o.gif

iCoBSvC5b8kCh.gif

Bladenic

UGH Amazon is draining me of money icant STOP with the sales.

Jk these music sales are incredible. Amazon >>>>>>>>>>>>> your faves

Listening to Some Nights by fun. The title song is so much better than We are Young tbh

Artemisia

Banned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20J9Nxsbo_M&feature=player_embedded#t=447s

m5enktuf.gif

BTWBall 31 dates = $67m
MDNA Tour 14 dates = $50m

Also, the Sticky and Sweet tour was over $400 million with only 80 something dates.

Just how fucking much is she charging, jesus christ.

UGH Amazon is draining me of money icant STOP with the sales.

Jk these music sales are incredible. Amazon >>>>>>>>>>>>> your faves

Listening to Some Night by fun. The title song is so much better than We are Young tbh

Aside from We Are Young and the superior Some Nights, the album is pretty forgettable.

Bladenic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20J9Nxsbo_M&feature=player_embedded#t=447s

m5enktuf.gif

Also, the Sticky and Sweet tour was over $400 million with only 80 something dates.

Just how fucking much is she charging, jesus christ.

Aside from We Are Young and the superior Some Nights, the album is pretty forgettable.

She charges a fortune, way more than the rest of our faves. When asked about it she said something like "work for a year and save up to come see me. I'm worth it."

LOL what kind of #delusional

royalan

u1j6h.gif
u1j6h.gif
u1j6h.gif

NO DOUBT WEBISODE 3 IS UP!

Here it is, Gurls.

They're filming the video for their first single "Settle Down", and we get the clearest snippet of it yet, I think.

All stanning hyperbole aside, I'm really excited for this album. This single sounds like a return to their Ska/Jamaican Dancehall sound, but updated to sound current. This track SCREAMS Summer to me and, really, I'm about ready for this Euro-Dance phase we've been in 2 years too long to be OVER.

I'm hoping No Doubt will have a comeback similar to Red Hot Chili Peppers' surprising resurgence, because they seem to be putting a lot of effort and love into this project. They deserve it.
Besides, No Doubt >>>>>>>> RHCP

Trigger

They're filming the video for their first single "Settle Down", and we get the clearest snippet of it yet, I think.

All stanning hyperbole aside, I'm really excited for this album. This single sounds like a return to their Ska/Jamaican Dancehall sound, but updated to sound current. This track SCREAMS Summer to me and, really, I'm about ready for this Euro-Dance phase we've been in 2 years too long to be OVER.

Return of Saturn and
parts of
Rocksteady still slay me. I'm ready for this.

The most expensive tickets so far were $655 in Turkey.

C5Eff.gif

Majmun

The most expensive tickets so far were $655 in Turkey.

I remember Barbara Streisand charging $1500 for front row tickets. Bon Jovi, Elton John and Paul McCarntey also ask crazy premium prices.

All these old nostalgia stars really make bank from this.

Mumei

There's nobody more dreadful than Rihanna.

Except maybe Beyonce.

This is half-true, EC. Rihanna is dreadful. But Beyonce is not.

I see all the mods have the same amount of taste in POP music.

None.

Three out of three mods agree: Rihanna is awful.

Perhaps it is an unspoken requirement? I mean it should be, considering that you need to have good judgment as a mod, and no one with good judgment could consider her any good.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Three out of three mods agree: Rihanna is awful.

Perhaps it is an unspoken requirement? I mean it should be, considering that you need to have good judgment as a mod, and no one with good judgment could consider her any good.

You and this evaporated tea. Rih remains unbothered.

xhbRl.gif

Kyon

Banned
It was DmeisterJ's idea to make that gif, I take partial credit also I guess. It's perfect

Second said:
Nothing but nasty rumors

Guess Beyowolf's ass getting SUED and DRAGGED publicly about her shenanigans aren't real either. Also all the receipts out there are fake right? ;)

Majmun

Guess Beyowolf's ass getting SUED and DRAGGED publicly about her shenanigans aren't real either. Also all the receipts out there are fake right? ;)

I was just kidding. Bee does what she has to do. All artist steal in one way or another.
Especially in this industry. You better deal.

i8wjG2iosPCjw.gif

Kyon

Banned
I came up with the idea, you tweaked it, and crumpet made it.

#TripleTeamed

<3 It will be legendary

I was just kidding. Bee does what she has to do. All artist steal in one way or another.
Especially in this industry. You better deal.

i8wjG2iosPCjw.gif

Not Godney. Atleast she has the DECENCY. She co wrote Circus which I have receipts for in that one post and she didn't even ask for a credit. Bey is on a crusade to make everyone believe she has ANY input on ALL her songs besides a tweak here or there. Bey has never written a whole song by herself. Solange writes songs by herself, she wrote Why don't you love me. Solange may be a LESSOR but she still does.t have to STEAL.

EDIT: Ok you know I'm bored if I went in for no reason lol

B-Dex

u1j6h.gif
u1j6h.gif
u1j6h.gif

NO DOUBT WEBISODE 3 IS UP!

Here it is, Gurls.

I'm hoping No Doubt will have a comeback similar to Red Hot Chili Peppers' surprising resurgence, because they seem to be putting a lot of effort and love into this project. They deserve it.
Besides, No Doubt >>>>>>>> RHCP

The snippet slays me.

#icant #settledown

fantasia-o.gif

Christopher

I'm still laughing at the gif with that lady on the computer wtf was that lol oh and I saw lady gaga live last year 200 per ticket but she put on a shoooooow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom