• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dex

Flopling? plz sis I have taste....

Alex-Pettyfer-Gained-27Lbs-for-Magic-Mike-01.jpg

royalan

Going back to the Wynter Gordon "Doleo" love from last night, I have to say that this EP is STILL slaying me. Listening to it at home on good speakers just elevated it for me, and took pretty much all of the tracks to the next level.

I'm especially loving "Nervous" right now. Sexy production and Wynter's lyrics/delivery is giving me a little Lana Del Rey teas.

You know I'm the bomb
I'm like candy on your arm
When I play I play for keeps
So what's in it for me

DOWNLOAD THE EP if you haven't had the chance, gurls. It's aces, and took Wynter from being an artist whose talent I appreciated but didn't quite care for to being someone who I'm actually checking for and really want to see win.

Going back to the Wynter Gordon "Doleo" love from last night, I have to say that this EP is STILL slaying me. Listening to it at home on good speakers just elevated it for me, and took pretty much all of the tracks to the next level.

I'm especially loving "Nervous" right now. Sexy production and Wynter's lyrics/delivery is giving me a little Lana Del Rey teas.

You know I'm the bomb
So what's in it for me

DOWNLOAD THE EP if you haven't had the chance, gurls. It's aces, and took Wynter from being an artist whose talent I appreciated but didn't quite care for to being someone who I'm actually checking for and really want to see win.
^^^^^^

Artemisia

Banned

You know I'm the bomb
So what's in it for me

it was great, and I am so happy I took the chance and listened to it.

You know I'm the bomb
So what's in it for me

INDEED. Been playing it all day. The production on Don't Waste Your Time is giving me slight Mylo Xyloto teas, though.

Trigger

Wynter Gordon's delivery is definitely interesting. She reminds me of pop-rock singers like Gwen (especially on Nervous), but there's an exotic element I can't quite place.

Her earlier stuff isn't as provocative or interesting. I think her managers/label were trying too hard to make her a pop success and ended up giving her stale, routine material and a boring, derivative image.

"Dirty Talk" is still a jam though, despite the awful video.
05t3w.gif

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
The only thing longer than Rihanna's forehead is Beyonce's incessant, tiresome vocal key scaling.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Sorry, I didn't mean "incessant, tiresome vocal key scaling", I meant "history of song theft".

Nemesis_

Did Gaga have a schizophrenic breakdown between her flight from Australia to LA? I am not sure I am here for weird confusing Gaga tbh.

EatChildren on the other hand.....

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Mari im SCARED.. not even kidding rn
image.php

Britney was hanging with Paris and Lindsay during her meltdown tho, this isnt the same situation.

I know sis, she is giving me Rihana TTT era teas

and after all the time I spent shading her, Gaga starts acting like this

I'M NOT HERE FOR THIS
ibqq8jKYrtaqKY.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom