• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemisia

Banned
she is coming for that best new artist grammy

this is some next level shit

402739116.gif

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Every single site with news of that mixtape is just pointing to the original link, which now doesn't work. Can't someone mirror it? :(

Kyon

Banned
Brandy's shooting her "Put It Down" video right now, and she tweeted this picture.

kqHZv.jpg

The BRAIDS are BACK!

iScLK4QikW6v3.gif

OMFFFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

iScLK4QikW6v3.gif

Icicle

OMFFFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

iScLK4QikW6v3.gif

And one more, just for you, Kyon.

He will probs blame his album sales on filming the music video during key promo time.

Kyon

Banned
And one more, just for you, Kyon.

He will probs blame his album sales on filming the music video during key promo time.

He is already PRESSED on twitter a day or two ago.

And they both look HAWT. But mostly Bran Bran. Im so happy! My second fave is coming BACK to SLAY

AFkhE.gif
AFkhE.gif
AFkhE.gif

Icicle

I have, MANY times. But like his HAG fave, he just keeps coming back from THE DEAD.

Let's finish ha with an All-Out Attack!
i6rsytuwMo3uj.gif

Hint:
The enemy is weak to talent skills!

Icicle

You two should be combining your LEGENDARY faves and dragging everyone else tbh.

I have only two rules about my craft, I don't work with children or animals.

I'm afraid that means CHILDISH BABOONS are simply OUT OF THE QUESTION.

iXbzSQ7dQ6DhJ.gif

Phonomezer said:
There ARE far too many Rihanus stans on here of late...

This is true, though. VOM.

Koodo

Banned
I haven't finished Persona 4 yet, after all these years. That needs to be corrected.

I did finish Persona 3, however, and it is a GEM. Loved the concept of that game, and the soundtrack is great. "Want To Be Close" from the soundtrack is such an upbeat anthem. *.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom