• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

I hope that's the length of TFM.

Of course sis, what else?

Not here for MUMEI-LIKE HOUR LONG remixes.

Some BTW tracks are quite epic, especially after seeing them live though one must wonder how much of this is to do with memories of the song and the actual song itself. >_>

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Of course sis, what else?

Not here for MUMEI-LIKE HOUR LONG remixes.

Some BTW tracks are quite epic, especially after seeing them live though one must wonder how much of this is to do with memories of the song and the actual song itself. >_>

Sis I meant instead of the length of THE SHAME or BORN THIS WAY.

Nemesis_

I quite like The Fame although I think there's a shitload more filler on there than what is found on Born This Way.

If I had the opportunity to chop BTW down to something like The Fame Monster or even something in between, this is how I would do it.

• Marry The Night
  • Born This Way
  • Government Hooker
  • Judas
  • Americano
  • Scheiße
  • Bloody Mary
  • Heavy Metal Lover
  • You And I

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Paparazzi is a masterpiece.

Koodo

Banned
I want to say Heavy Metal Lover is my favorite GODGA song, but I'm always flip flopping between that and Bad Romance (and sometimes Scheiße or Poker Face). One simply cannot reduce Her Immaculate Discography to one song; perhaps that is a task that can be accomplished with other lesser acts.

All I needed to hear tbh.

Was it due to be a Blackout or Circus track?
Circus, I believe. Probably rejected in favour of Phonography (another divine telecommunication song).

Nemesis_

I want to say Heavy Metal Lover is my favorite GODGA song, but I'm always flip flopping between that and Bad Romance (and sometimes Scheiße or Poker Face). One simply cannot reduce Her Immaculate Discography to one song; perhaps that is a task that can be accomplished with other lesser acts.

Heavy Metal Lover is quite amazing but it really doesn't have that thumping kind of EPIC feel that either Scheibe or Bad Romance have that makes it something you just want to GET LOOSE to. ;_; But I suppose it doesn't have to have something like that - it is quite an amazing song and the hooks, choruses and bridges are just so INFECTIOUS>

Circus, I believe. Probably rejected in favour of Phonography (another divine telecommunication song).

Unfortunately all are trumped by the HOLY SYMPHONY of TELECOMMUNICATION SONGS.

FAX MY LOVE by Jan Terri

d49690c0goy.jpg

Paws up, LITTLE TERRIER for LIFE..

Trigger

Lawd, not the ironic troll doll stanning.

I'm here for a Persona fighting game but nothing else to be perfectly honest.

Also apparently someone from 1D recently instagrammed another photo of one of the other 1D guys NUDE.

At work right now so can't confirm it, soz GURLZ

It was false.

Koodo

Banned
Paparazzi was a 7 minute 11 second case study on How To Eviscerate Lacefronts. The INDUSTRY and the AFFECTED have not been the same since.

Nemesis_

I'm still not sure, the more and more I think about it the more and more I realise that The Fame Monster and Born This Way gave us some significantly better tracks.

That's my own opinion anyway.

Bladenic

Best Gaga songs IMHO: Poker Face, Paparazzi, Starstruck, Paper Gangsta, Monster, Bad Romance, Telephone, Dance in the Dark, Scheibe.

Poker Face and Monster are my two faves though. I wasn't really partial to Born this Way tho. I liked it well enough esp. upon first listen, but afterward I quickly got tired of it. Not to say it didn't have some really good songs, but I'm in the "happy the era is over" camp.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Heavy Metal Lover, Electric Chapel, Telephone, Monster, Judas, Just Dance, Dance in the Dark, Born this Way, Scheiße. In no particular order.

LoveGame on the last tour was amazing. That intro.

Ollie Pooch

LoveGame was much too short at the BTWBall.
Bf said that instrumental breakdown bit was his fav part of the night! I remain disappointed.

The Monster Ball one had that incredible synthy intro. Best moment of that tour imo.

Oh and by last tour I mean the Monster Ball - even though for us two the BTWB is OLD NEWS.

Majmun

I hope she doesn't flop. That would mean less profits for The Carter family.

Do your thing Rih. Make my fave even MORE rich.

xhbRl.gif

Nemesis_

Bf said that instrumental breakdown bit was his fav part of the night! I remain disappointed.

The Monster Ball one had that incredible synthy intro. Best moment of that tour imo.

Oh and by last tour I mean the Monster Ball - even though for us two the BTWB is OLD NEWS.

The instrumental breakdowns on her old The Fame songs were actually quite flawless, I'll give him that, but definitely not the highlights of my night. ;_;

The introduction to LoveGame was perfectly choreographed to the music they played - it was one of the standout moments for me DEFINITELY.

And yeah, BTW BALL. Who HASN'T BEEN TO THAT YET?

Two times ;_:

HEY - I read that the old bag is only playing Sydney? WHAT is this - one venue per country? Qantas will be pleased.

Where'd you hear that? Don't blame her in any case, who would go to MELBOURNE or PERTH at their own accord?! :p

Are you going to go? We should grab a drink *.*

Ollie Pooch

Where's you hear that? Don't blame her in any case, who would go to MELBOURNE or PERTH at their own accord?! :p

Are you going to go? We should grab a drink *.*
I never turn down an excuse for alcohol :p

Just saw online she was "announcing her Sydney shows soon" so I assumed she was just being a bitch.

I reckon I'll head down! Will probably be in the nose bleeders going by those rumoured prices :p BYO binoculars

Can we please talk about one of the absolute BEST songs of all time? So many emotions, so poignant, so beautiful.

http://youtu.be/SIh-amV-dVs

http://youtu.be/6e4Zv-0O3uc

#icant

Landslide is lovely. Fleetwood Mac are pretty much flawless.

I never turn down an excuse for alcohol :p

Just saw online she was "announcing her Sydney shows soon" so I assumed she was just being a bitch.

I reckon I'll head down! Will probably be in the nose bleeders going by those rumoured prices :p BYO binoculars

Some people are saying she is planning to be here for 3 months, according to some real estate agent, but I highly doubt it.

I want to be at the tip of the triangle
in Majorette cosplay *.*
:mad:

Nemesis_

Not sure if the Hag should be such a BITCH tbh and only play one DATE. The prices must be EXORBITANT if she can cover costs by playing just one date ;_; #MESS

What kind of source is a REAL ESTATE AGENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom