• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Fex

tumblr_lkqaf3tKy31qcfqc0o1_500.gif

I'm just going to sit back and take mental notes while you gurls play house.

how can you take metal notes when the majesty of gaga blows your mind?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i think madonna fans should probably pipe down a bit about gaga stealing madonna's show after how mad reductive the GGW video was of alejandro's

and i say that in full knowledge of the fact that alejandro was a shameless rip of madonna's oeuvre

dear madonna, the way to convince people that you've still got it is not to make copies of videos that are already copies of your older work

i think madonna fans should probably pipe down a bit about gaga stealing madonna's show after how mad reductive the GGW video was of alejandro's

and i say that in full knowledge of the fact that alejandro was a shameless rip of madonna's oeuvre

dear madonna, the way to convince people that you've still got it is not to make copies of videos that are already copies of your older work

The video was almost entirely self-referential.

Caca stans looking for love in all the wrong places.

At the rate she's going, there's more chance of you seeing Madoldna in the afterlife than here.

She'll just come back to life after 3 days.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
so are we all agreed that Monster definitely has subtext about a guy with a gigantic penis?

'i've never seen one like that before'

I would delete my twitter too if I completely lost all dignity like she did

Twitter%20_%20@NICKIMINAJ_%20So%20%23pinkfridayromanreloade%20....jpg

Twitter%20_%20@NICKIMINAJ_%20Wait.%20I_m%20cryin.%20Hold%20on%20&%20....jpg

"@NICKIMINAJ
#Amazon, the barbz are struggling college students!!! *puppy dog eyes* hook a sista up!!!
"

PP12B.jpg

lil-kim-alien.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Also, this just in. Nicki Minaj has deleted her twitter.

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzf8zpERT41qgqr57o1_500.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Thank fuck. Hopefully she can take several thousand seats and remain forever off of Twitter. Hopefuly she quits singing and rapping altogether so I don't have to hear her voice on the radio anymore. I'm so glad the lord blessed us on this beautiful Sunday.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I just want to take this moment and thank all the monster that have been attacking Minaj on twitter since she tweeted that shade, I still like her but she is a stupid hoe
Dont come to Gaga's playground(twitter) and spill your sheisse

Now Dance
if13vHJX9zCeH.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
I just want to take this moment and thank all the monster that have been attacking Minaj on twitter since she tweeted that shade, I still like her but she is a stupid hoe
Dont come to Gaga's playground(twittet) and spill your sheisse

Now Dance
if13vHJX9zCeH.gif

The monsters did this?

ch...

I might just have to start liking Lady Gaga for all the indirect good she's done today.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
The monsters did this?

ch...

I might just have to start liking Lady Gaga for all the indirect good she's done today.

no we didn't but still...
she got pressed over someone leaking one of her songs or something, she is 30 and still acting like a child, bitch behave

Koodo

Banned
Poor Sticky Garbaj. The pop world doesn't want her. The hip hop world doesn't want her. Even Twitter doesn't want her. Not to mention her career achievements have largely been as a featuring artist.

A mess.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Confessions just got to Sorry and I thought 'I should post in the pop thread because I want Koodo to like me' and look who should be here already

[edit]God this song just slays everything on MDNA. Price is such a good producer.

royalan

In more exciting news...

Godney is a good tipper.

Britney Spears gave a waiter $100 after he helped calm down her five-year-old son Jayden. The Hold It Against Me singer was out eating at a restaurant in San Fernando Valley in Los Angeles with Jayden and six-year-old son Sean when her youngest began crying and wouldn't stop.

An onlooker told the National Enquirer magazine: "Britney just couldn't calm her tyke down. "But a sympathetic waiter, not one assigned to her table, helped save the day when he came over with a box of crayons and started drawing animation action characters. Jayden's tears dried up instantly as he and his brother got totally absorbed and happy." Britney - who became engaged to long-term boyfriend and manager Jason Trawick in Las Vegas last December - gave the money in addition to the tip for the meal.

So compassionate and down-to-earth in her greatness.

Koodo

Banned
:-(

That injustice still rests heavy on my heart, gurl
20120416-jahme2x3meak9gise1mwskxwx4.png

20120416-1nhnyayd6jmjqmgi1uyibugtn4.png

Disgusting fucks.

And seeing as The Noise is taking up rejects from prior reality shows, this might not be the last we see of these two.

20120416-j9ryd6313ix2y6b8c1w5f58xqm.png

I Know What You Did Last Fall...

Confessions just got to Sorry and I thought 'I should post in the pop thread because I want Koodo to like me' and look who should be here already
You have been bleßed.

ebDYq.jpg

it's true, thread does go to shit when we haven't got new robyn to discuss

we can always discuss classic robyn, I don't care

cF3PM.gif

Koodo

Banned
Listening to Body Talk after MDNA is a revelation. A one-way ticket from the land of struggles to the land of standards.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
the version of cobrastyle that she was playing on her most recent uk tour (i guess us too) was the most killingest thing ever. (yeah i know it's a cover. i don't care. she made the song her own.)

saw her in london, the whole gig was amaze. so many hot guys.

[edit]much better sounding recording: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTYIkOBwwzg

Listening to Body Talk after MDNA is a revelation. A one-way ticket from the land of struggles to the land of standards.

Mmmhmmmm that ticket will take you a long way.

EffpN.gif

the version of cobrastyle that she was playing on her most recent uk tour (i guess us too) was the most killingest thing ever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGmyHyb1Feg

saw her in london, the whole gig was amaze. so many hot guys.

The cutest ones generally have the best taste.

PS inthezone I wouldn't mind your workout routine and shirtless pics finding their way into my PM inbox just for the record xoxoxoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom