• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards (TGA) 2018 |OT| Now bigger than E3

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Multiplayer experience, I'm out

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Looks like I see another failure.

hope not though but from the looks of it, it looks way too ambitious

Hey. Panic at the disco dude. He has high hopes.

Here comes red dead again lol.

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Go Octopath....

jshackles

FFS red dead beating out Octopath is a travesty

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
Jeez RDR2 is getting everything. It's the only game I played out those nominated but didn't really like the music

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
This is getting silly. I man, I like RDR2's soundtrack, but poor Cory and crew. He should just go home, lol.

Last edited:

Kreydo

This is so retarded to have put RDRII in all awards... Of course people aren't smart enought to not vote for the last best game they have played.

These is why i said it's fucking oriented, those Game Awards are a fucking joke.

Last edited:

Fbh

There was like a 1% chance something other than Red dead would win Goty. At this point it's pretty much 0

Top Bottom