• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards (TGA) 2018 |OT| Now bigger than E3

GMan72

Neo Member
This isn't really an awards show. More so a celebration of RDR2 with a lot of pomp and ceremony. I don't think I'll watch the awards next year.

Chiggs

Gold Member
“I like beating people up, and I’m donating 10k to someone’s dad because he had, like, stage 3 cancer, or something. Oh, and I’m totally gay AND a furry! REPUBLICANS SUCK!”

dottme

LOL congrats to that dude, looks like he's having fun.
He really looks to have fun.
I just feel bad because the show is doing multiple move to promote LGBT and Women in video games but the others mark it as a “nazi” show because Boogie is invited.

brap

Banned
This isn't really an awards show. More so a celebration of RDR2 with a lot of pomp and ceremony. I don't think I'll watch the awards next year.
I mean yeah it's some corporate bullshit. I just watch for the cringe lmao.

Fbh

Gold Member
These past 15 minutes including the song

200w.gif

Last edited:

sensor

That's more or less what I expected, tbh. As good as RDR2 is, Rockstar could release a jar of roasted farts and the industry would jump over their own collective mother to be the first to fellate it.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
“I like beating people up, and I’m donating 10k to someone’s dad because he had, like, stage 3 cancer, or something. Oh, and I’m totally gay AND a furry! REPUBLICANS SUCK!”

Super gay good sir. Jaffe goes, "Was he bitten by a radioactive gay spider?"

No sir, it was the frogs!

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Oh boy, more RDR2 coming up

Kreydo

Lol at those trash survival MMO, the usual trick to make a fucking empty game... Let's do it survival so the player will manage and create content while we just eat Doritos at work.

Top Bottom