• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Hobbit - Official Thread of Officially In Production

Status
Not open for further replies.

-griffy-

Banned
They're really botching the audio on this feed, it's like they aren't sure what source to use. And they've fixed it for the moment.

So I called my local theater in the (very small) hope they might be showing it at 48 FPS. Its not a large area and I doubt they would be but they were one of the first theaters to get digital projectors (even though we are kinda rural, compared at least to big cities) and it might happen.

The manager apparently had no clue a 48 FPS version existed. Things arn't looking good and it's a 2 and half our drive to the nearest theater I know for sure is showing 48 FPS.

So I called my local theater in the (very small) hope they might be showing it at 48 FPS. Its not a large area and I doubt they would be but they were one of the first theaters to get digital projectors (even though we are kinda rural, compared at least to big cities) and it might happen.

The manager apparently had no clue a 48 FPS version existed. Things arn't looking good and it's a 2 and half our drive to the nearest theater I know for sure is showing 48 FPS.

I think it'll be worth it.

Damn! Yeah where's Dave Dobbyn!

http://twitpic.com/bh2zxq

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
So the movie has a more "fantasy" look to illustrate that LoTR 1/2/3 are set in the end of the fourth age, where magical things "leave" the world?

Looking at the stills, and how fantasy-ish and CG the backdrops look, I hope we won't fall in SW Prequels territory in terms of shooting.

Damn. For comparison, here's Katie Jackson as a hobbit in lord of the rings

46806-25242.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom