• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The King Of Fighters XIII + Steam Edition |OT| Now on Steam with Improved Netcode!

AAK said:
Oswald

OswaldRed.gif

But I wouldn't mind a Blue Mary. (And you really chose the best, most groin-grabbingly awesome pic of her!)

Thanks!

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
_dementia said:
this fine specimen of male perfection needs to appear in another KOF

0ZYpl.jpg
YES YES YES!

I knew i liked you for some reason.

kunonabi

It would come down to Geese, Angel, Hinako, and B. Jenet for me.

Angel would have to be my number one pick though.

GAF, my order on Play-Asia changed from Pre-order/Backorder to "Preparing Order", so it should be shipping any time now for everyone ordering from PA! :O

mollipen

Criminal Upper said:
If anyone could pick ONE absent SNK fighter to appear in XIII as DLC or whatever, who would it be?

'98 Mai. If I have to pick a full character, probably Blue Mary. I'm not fully in love with her play style, but I love her as a character, and would like to see how she'd look redrawn.

alstein

212902-heavy_d__large.jpg

That's who I'd put in.

He's more interesting then Vanessa or Rick , and you need a boxer to counterbalance Kim.

alternate choices: Rob Python, a modern-day descendent of Nakoruru who fought with nature , Ninon, Yamazaki, Oswald, Malin, Eiji, Chizuru.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
More Garou Densetsu is always good, so I'd be happy with B. Jenet, Duck King, Rick Strowd, Geese, Krauser, or Blue Mary. I'd even take Cheng Sinzan!

On the KOF side, Vanessa, Vanessa, and Vanessa.

TBH for me, Fatal Fury > KOF. I'd love to see a new game...a new Fatal Fury that is. Not Garou.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
As far as Random SNK characters I'd love to see back, just to see, I'd have to pick
Siegerss6.gif

Nienhalt Sieger!

That's not even a shot in the dark, and I don't expect it ever, but it'd be great to see him face Krauser! He was one of the first big guys in fighters I really enjoyed playing, and he'd look so awesome in XIII's style...

My most requested characters to see back changes with the day lately... but it normally revolves around Chizuru, Blue Mary, Li Xangfei, Heavy D!, Lin, Tung Fu Rue, Jubei from Fatal Fury II, Oswald, and Hon Fu, in no particular order.

I'd also love to see Chonrei back, instant SSJ Vegeta color edit in XIII FTW. I'd never be opposed to a Chonrei, Chonshu, Tung Fu Rue team, either...

LegatoB

GrayFoxPL said:
^Huh? How would they fit him in KOF timeline?
Vice and Mature are canonically dead, and they're still back in KOF13 as ghosts. Door's open to all sorts of crazy shit now!

mollipen

Mature said:

How the F did I forget one of my favorite KOF characters? Ugh. I guess I just don't expect to get just her and not her whole team, so maybe I assumed she was invalid for the choice!

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
LegatoB said:
Vice and Mature are canonically dead, and they're still back in KOF13 as ghosts. Door's open to all sorts of crazy shit now!
The New Face Team can be seen in the French Stage so ...
SNKP: LOLZ canon

GrayFoxPL

LegatoB said:

Ghosts of the characters from the series and guy from samurai era kinda isn't in the same league, don't you agree?

The one that should have been in effing KOF games ever since they put in Gato and Tizoc and threw the timeline out of the window:

Rock.jpg

Make it happen SNK, I'd pay 5 bucks for it and everything.

Fersis

spoonztt said:
Anyone know if it's safe to stream this on twitch.tv ? I
Do it man. Do it for Fersis.
Where are you from dood? (To check the netcode)

Criminal Upper said:
It's an SNK game. The only people that will notice or care are in this forum, and also all of South America.
Real talk.

spoonztt

@Fersis

I'm in Trinidad, my XBL is presently down as my account was hacked for FIFA stuff.

ZmG6V.jpg

I'll try the ustream thing later on.

Top Bottom