• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The King Of Fighters XIII + Steam Edition |OT| Now on Steam with Improved Netcode!

IMG_1869.jpg

WOOOOO! FUCK YEAH!

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
This is it. This is really happening... oh my.

Q for anyone who has it, answer at your leisure

Since this was just asked by someone in the Skullgirls thread:

Are there separate sliders for sound effects and voices?

Playing with people from your region is so freaking good. It's not lag free, but it's a huge step up from KOF XII netcode. SO FUCK YEAH!!!! :)

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Could you check the Training Mode and see if you can record the opponent?

Just do same region, and hope for the best lol. played 2 matches with people from the same region and it's really great so far.
KOFXIII with good online.. oh god... * Faints *

notworksafe

I haven't seen the button change menu from the streams, but it's not bad, only 4 buttons required. How bad can it be to change that on the button settings...
I just mean is it the type where you can press the button to set the action (like 3SO) or if you have to select the action from a list (like SF4/MVC3)?

Thanks for the info too. :)

Fersis

You have to go into the options and set replay buttons to your controller, to be able to record actions. A very weird way, but that's how it'd done!

Oh yeah youre right i now remember seein the play and record icons in the LevelUpxAtlus stream.

You have to go into the options and set replay buttons to your controller, to be able to record actions. A very weird way, but that's how it'd done!

Oh... I'm just playing around with training so I didn't really get too crazy in checking out all the options.

Does anyone with the game mind checking if there is button config on the character select screen? You press b on the 360 and circle on the PS3. I know this is a confirmed feature, but check anyways.

Can't believe I've not asked this: does this game have a fight request mode, like SF4 and MVC3? Meaning, I can play arcade or training and it searches for matches for me?

Grokbu

Can't believe I've not asked this: does this game have a fight request mode, like SF4 and MVC3? Meaning, I can play arcade or training and it searches for matches for me?

I don't wanna promise anything, but as far as I've understood; Yes.

Olaeh

Glad to hear the netcode is decent. Talk about a sigh of relief after the way this thread was gong for a while. Only 3 more days!!!!

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
You got yours already? Mine is still stuck on Preparing Order D:

When did you you order it (I assume you're referring to Basara)? I got my copy from them last Monday.

Utage is awesome but the Story mode levels are so short...three stages each and it's done. Good thing Unification Mode is back!

Top Bottom