• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The King Of Fighters XIII + Steam Edition |OT| Now on Steam with Improved Netcode!

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Awesome tourney at Southtown today. Beat my demons!

Awesome match you had against Hellpockets! The guys commentating on the screen were like "he's a Street Fighter player...look at the stuff he's not doing that Hellpockets can take advantage of" and then you beat his ass, LOL.

Grokbu

I'm so jealous of you guys getting it soon. ;_;

I am starting to regret ordering from UK, as shipping times may keep me from getting this on Friday.

Tizoc

1 more day gents

I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT!
FVYt4l.jpg

LIKE YOU WOULDN'T FUCKING BELIEVE!!1111

LowParry

Looking forward to hearing about the netcode. Christmas will probably mark my purchase. Hey, even by then, maybe we'll see any sort of patching fixing that's needed.

alstein

Looking forward to hearing about the netcode. Christmas will probably mark my purchase. Hey, even by then, maybe we'll see any sort of patching fixing that's needed.

Don't bet on a patch before the holidays. It takes that long to get through approval.

I suspect we'll get a gameplay fix patch for glitches , that's it.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
You can't really see it clearly because of the flames, but...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kW-K7Gsri4&t=35s

...?

I'm totally OK with this, haha. More HNK refs, the better! And note that the first punch Mr. Karate does is very similiar to Marco's charge C attack from Garou. Also, it looks like a flaming image of the Karate Mask is moving in the flames.

Ahhh, tomorrow is finally the day... sorry for those who won't be able to join us immediately! We'll keep a warm place of welcome open for ya, so you're not forgotten!

GrayFoxPL

Oh man, sellers got really burned on XII and now almost no one sells XIII in my country. Ouch.

Probably will get it next week at soonest. :(

So anyone know anything about the retailers selling this Urley? I'm assuming its none of the major ones as I've been calling around, my local Play N Trade doesn't even plan to stock the game.

Atolm

I'll have to wait until January...some unexpected taxes came up ;(, and both this one and Rayman will have to wait. I envy all of you so much.

Oh man, sellers got really burned on XII and now almost no one sells XIII in my country. Ouch.

Probably will get it next week at soonest. :(

Same thing almost happen to me , the guy was not going to even bring in KOFXIII.
Had to tell him everyone still getting KOFXIII he was in surprise as hell lol

I should say no matter what KOF is going to be my go to fighter , so no matter what come out i will always be playing it.

Tizoc

You know one of the shops COULD'VE gotten at least 1 copy of the game in the past few days, JUST ONE, but nooooooooooooooooooo more Saint's Row, Skyrim and all the other games.
The longer I wait for this game the more Ponies I end up arpeing

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
You guys might wanna look up HardEdgeOfficial youtube channel. As they may or may not have Combo Trials uploaded, maybe even from characters we sholdn't know about yet.

And of personal Interest to Fersis, they have Betty's, too!

NEO0MJ

You know one of the shops COULD'VE gotten at least 1 copy of the game in the past few days, JUST ONE, but nooooooooooooooooooo more Saint's Row, Skyrim and all the other games.
The longer I wait for this game the more Ponies I end up arpeing

A few shops brought it over here a couple of days ago but they want it for $66-$70. And chances are they'll sell them at those prices because few stores will bring it.
Hope the one decent store brings it.

You guys might wanna look up HardEdgeOfficial youtube channel. As they may or may not have Combo Trials uploaded, maybe even from characters we sholdn't know about yet.

Damn i really want to check it out be will hold back for now .
To bad this fuck up SNK plan what ever it was.

Tizoc

BTW anyone in the middle east playing it can add me if they want-
PSN Tag: Tizoc789
I use PS3 controller to play (but expect some pretty laggy matches >_<)

NEO0MJ

BTW anyone in the middle east playing it can add me if they want-
PSN Tag: Tizoc789
I use PS3 controller to play (but expect some pretty laggy matches >_<)

I'll add you. But be warned, I suck. I've never played a KOF.

PSN Tag: Neo0MJ

GrayFoxPL

Haha they have Nests Kyo trials! Thanks!

I watch it, I suck in these combo challenges anyway and I can see Kyo's moveset.

EDIT: OH MY GOD

My jaw is on the floor.

Everyone will buy Kyo. Every fricking one.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
EDIT: OH MY GOD

My jaw is on the floor.

Everyone will buy Kyo. Every fricking one.

Glad you enjoyed the character that may or may not be there! ;)Mu Shiki = NBA Jam Fire Mode DM! I'm perfectly fine with this, it's really quite classy.

So characters DLCs are day one?

Nope. First one is Dec 6/7th with Iori. This other stuff is just leaks. They have not even been officially unveiled yet.

Oh, what about Billy?

Billy is included with the game.

------

Ok, lets clear this all up:

Dec 1st: Japan Release date of game.

Dec 6/7: US release of Iori DLC. Asian buyers already have their codes included with game, so might be playing him already, for those with early copies.

New Console Characters:

Included with game, unlockable by beating arcade:
Billy
Saiki

DLC Characters:
Iori With the Power of Flames
Kyo With the Power of Nest
Mr. Karate With the Power of Badassness

Future DLC Plans?
We don't know yet!

Just saw NESTS Kyo. :O

Day 1 wasn't fast enough. I've reached through time and space and grabbed a copy from the future and I'm already playing it. I'm fire punching people in the face right now.

Top Bottom