• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The King Of Fighters XIII + Steam Edition |OT| Now on Steam with Improved Netcode!

Samuray

Glad you enjoyed the character that may or may not be there! ;)Mu Shiki = NBA Jam Fire Mode DM! I'm perfectly fine with this, it's really quite classy.

Nope. First one is Dec 6/7th with Iori. This other stuff is just leaks. They have not even been officially unveiled yet.

Billy is included with the game.

------

Ok, lets clear this all up:

Dec 1st: Japan Release date of game.

Dec 6/7: US release of Iori DLC. Asian buyers already have their codes included with game, so might be playing him already, for those with early copies.

New Console Characters:

Included with game, unlockable by beating arcade:
Billy
Saiki

DLC Characters:
Iori With the Power of Flames
Kyo With the Power of Nest
Mr. Karate With the Power of Badassness

Future DLC Plans?
We don't know yet!

Awesome, thanks.

Is it certain that every DLC character will indeed have a new stage with him? Do we know any of those stages already?

KAOS

Spent some time with the game over the weekend and I have to say it's everything KOF XII should've been! The jury still out on it's online net code as the four times I played I encountered various degrees of lag. Overall however it's one my favorite KOF games to date!

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Awesome, thanks.

Is it certain that every DLC character will indeed have a new stage with him? Do we know any of those stages already?

Yup.

Iori WTPOF = Yagami Stage 95
Kyo WTPOR= Esaka 96
MR. KARATE = Art of Fighting 1 stage.

Iori has Arashi No sax 2 Remix I believe for his music, Kyo has Goodbye Esaka from what they said in vids, and I hope Mr. Karate's is his AoF1 SNES remix, lol, but we don't know yet. Each character has 2 themes each, one that plays as their default "XIII" theme, and one that plays as their "side B" soundtrack theme.

The stages are already appearing with online random stage select... wheither this is on purpose, or a goof, is anyones guess, but most of us are just taking it as a teaser for the DLC stuff. Purchase, and they'll actually become part of your selectable offline stage rotation.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Damn the SRK guide is godlike gonna link it in the OP

(Puts our guide to shame haunts)

Spent some time with the game over the weekend and I have to say it's everything KOF XII should've been! The jury still out on it's online net code as the four times I played I encountered various degrees of lag. Overall however it's one my favorite KOF games to date!

So it sucked. Atlus lied to us. :(

N4Us

I don't think you can play as multiples of the "same" character in this one. Our European friends tried and failed with Iori, I believe.

So unlike 2k2UM, you can't be Kyo-1, Kyo-2, Kusanagi / Kyo all in one team -_-;

So it's like EX characters in that game? Like you can't have Chris and Orochi Chris on one team.

Did you play people from the same region, how many bars did you have?

luka

Loves Robotech S1
I had the game in my hands.... they were going to sell it to me.. the computer wouldn't let them run it through...

I go home empty handed. ;_;

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Got my Amazon shipping notification for delivery tomorrow...so hype! Getting the game on both systems and will be seeing how the online holds up ASAP. It just so happens I'm vacation from now until next Tuesday, too.

Top Bottom