• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The King Of Fighters XIII + Steam Edition |OT| Now on Steam with Improved Netcode!

BadWolf

Bala figured the crap out of Reynald's Karate, with Shen on point no less. Looked like he came with a whole new plan after seeing Mr. Kof and Reynald go at it.

These matches are seriously awesome.

EDIT: Its over, Clark won the tournament.

Busaiku

Bala just destroyed Mr. KoF, it wasn't even remotely fair...
Also what's with allowing them to switch character order despite winning? Bala really took advantage of that a lot, so it seems a bit harsh.

Great matches all around. It is true that bala took advantage of that order select though it looked like it wouldn't have changed much in the end. Props to SoCal bringing the skill and my new fav commentator tasty Steve bringing the HYPE!!!!

i have to say it again: i'm seriously pleased with the updated netcode. played about 30-35 matches today and had no noticeable lag or stuttering.

GooeyHeat

Yeah, this patch made things a lot better (and I'm on wireless!). That, coupled with finally finding a team I like, is really making me burn all my time on this game.

finally got this:

GS4xL.jpg

was tough, but doable. rest of the trophies will be cake!

when will the archives go up for these?

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
This really might be my favorite fighter since the alpha days, and i dont say that lightly. I literally love everything about this game.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I think ex karate may be the only dlc character ive ever purchased that is worth at least twice as much as i paid for him. ( i aint even mad he is on the disc..if he is) Standing D comboing into standing C is just hilarious to me. And its not even a hard link imo.

Mature

Any tips on getting good, lagless matches?

Bonus question: How would one buffer two half circles from 3 cr.b's? I've done all of Vice's trials but her 3rd one which is kind of annoying...

Bonus question: How would one buffer two half circles from 3 cr.b's? I've done all of Vice's trials but her 3rd one which is kind of annoying...

You can throw in an ex arm after the shorts to make that challenge easier.

alstein

Stick to 4 bar matches.

I don't really see lag as a big problem in 3 bar matches either, but it happens occasionally.

The Phantomnaut

Neo Member
Very unlikely to see more characters especially how close the location tests are. They can go AE and add new dudes but I don't see it. At least they are keeping the arcade version up to date and give players time to play before Tougeki quals.

The closest thing to what the console version will get new is a stat change patch.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Oh thats pretty awesome. :0
I think this means that the game is a success for SNKP

I‘m sure it‘s just the console stuff and I am more than ok with that.

This.

This is excellent news.

Bala just destroyed Mr. KoF, it wasn't even remotely fair...
Also what's with allowing them to switch character order despite winning? Bala really took advantage of that a lot, so it seems a bit harsh.

Are there actually any tournaments where you can't do that?
Character lock is usual but order lock would be nonsensical.

Top Bottom