• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Left Behind |OT|

Double H

Cruel. 1.06 patch downloaded and Left Behind doesn't show up in the in-game PS Store list. (EU/AUS/NZ)

EDIT: Went to the web store, refreshed the preorder page and spotted the Add to Basket button. Bought it for $0.00 thanks to the Season Pass.

GQman2121

Banned
Website won't let me buy it. I'm not eligible.

iPJpZbldU8EHI.gif

So how do I download this? Bought it earlier, just not sure what to do now as I've never dl'd anything from the PSN store before.

Just head over to the PSN store or TLoU "Downloadable Content" option under "Extras." There should be a recently purchased option somewhere in the PSN store.

Edit: You can just click the Left Behind option in the main menu after the patch.

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Ok, I'm PISSED OFF. Every time I hit play Left Behind it takes me to the store where it expect me to buy a network pass. I've been playing online with no problem.

oatmeal

Banned
Holy fuck if it's taking this long to download 130 mob patch....not looking forward to the real download. I guess I'm not playing this tonight. :(

shwimpy

west coast here. patch is up. downloaded, went into menu, clicked left behind, and now i'm downloading the dlc through the ps strore.

314 minutes left to go. :/

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
For Gods sake they've messed this up. I've just gone online with no problem but it still takes me to a network pass when I hit the DLC.

Worked like a charm, thanks!

46 minutes left :(

I wish mine had 46 minutes left....more like 246 minutes for me! (okay.I'm exaggerating...it says 116 minutes.)

Again..can't touch it until after work tomorrow. My body cannot take this kind of suspense.

EDIT: Haven't tried to prompt the patch yet..honestly I'm too lazy to go swap discs hahaha.

Shin-Ra

For Gods sake they've messed this up. I've just gone online with no problem but it still takes me to a network pass when I hit the DLC.
It's not taking you specifically to the network pass, just the list of available DLC so you can buy LEFT BEHIND/the Season Pass or download it if you've already bought it.

Problem is the LEFT BEHIND dlc isn't showing up for download for people who bought the Season Pass.

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
It's not taking you specifically to the network pass, just the list of available DLC so you can buy LEFT BEHIND/the Season Pass or download it if you've already bought it.

Problem is the LEFT BEHIND dlc isn't showing up for download for people who bought the Season Pass yet.

It's not on the list, I don't have a season pass and I've already installed the DLC. I'm downloading again. If this doesn't work Sony should be shot.

ZeroX03

Banned
EU PSN w/ Season Pass here. Left Behind wasn't showing up on download list or the ingame store, but I used the web store and it was showing as Free. Purchased it and it was added to my download list, downloading now.

Early evening here so I'll be playing this tonight. Happy Valentines GAF!

Ok since the DLC isn´t showing in the ingame DLC store, i deleted it and redownloading it again.

If that won´t work.

I will strike down upon sony with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my DLCs. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you

Problem is the LEFT BEHIND dlc isn't showing up for download for people who bought the Season Pass.

it's on in-game list

Is it just me or did the patch also change the XMB idle music?

Downloaded the patch and slowly downloading the DLC now. Guess I'll start Danganronpa while I wait.

Deimo5

Into it right now.

I thought the Weston's cardboard cutout sign lady was real the first time I saw it. Freaked me out, ha.

Top Bottom