• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Left Behind |OT|

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Finally downloading from the store. Tried in the game (which patched to 1.06) but it was just showing DLC not including this.

edit: 87% downloaded after 25 minutes, pretty good.

Jito

Banned
Just stormed through the download and install off the EU servers, no issues at all. Took about half an hour! Will be playing it later on this afternoon, looking forward to it!

Deimo5

It took me about 2 hours 40 minutes to beat. I beat the main game in about 15-16 hours.

I liked it! Got some nice moments in there.

Vally

There's an option to link your facebook account but I haven't tried it yet, does anyone know what it does?

Been playing for a bit and I'm loving it so far.
So not all of it is a prequel... I like how they alternate between the two parts of the story. The interactions between Ellie and Riley are so endearing.

I'll stop playing for now since I'm in front of a generator and generators in this game are a big NOPE

Deimo5

There's an option to link your facebook account but I haven't tried it yet, does anyone know what it does?

It sends the pictures you can take in the photo booth to your facebook wall I think. Not sure if it worked for me, I just have an account I never use.

Loving the DLC so far.

I was loving the Halloween store section. I literally spent 15-20 mins in there doing all the interactive objects and small talk.

The part where Ellie was like "suck my dick" had me rolling on the floor.

Also

BRICK FUCKING MASTER!

Deimo5

I'm missing one collectible, any help?

In the second to last chapter, where one of them is a recording you get in a duct

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I downloaded it in the background so it should have installed, but when I go to TLoU and select 'left behind' it just keeps bringing up a list of DLC from the store..?

Yeah I got recording in there but the game says there is one more to collect in that chapter (the enemy of my enemy or something it's called. I have 13/14.

Oh, you missed
the first one, way before the bandits. I think it's up the locked escalator inside a field tent. Before the Helicopter part?

Deimo5

Oh, you missed
the first one, way before the bandits. I think it's up the locked escalator inside a field tent. Before the Helicopter part?

I found it now, it was a pretty easy one ha. The chapter starts in the helicopter, and after it there is an opening to the right with a dead body at the end before you trigger the Octopus Records fight. It was the crew photo.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
I downloaded it in the background so it should have installed, but when I go to TLoU and select 'left behind' it just keeps bringing up a list of DLC from the store..?
Same here. It doesn't even show up in the store list as an option.

Not available in Europe yet?

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Same here. It doesn't even show up in the store list as an option.

Not available in Europe yet?

It doesn't show up in the in-game list, but when I went to the main PSN store it was there and marked as free (because I have the season pass). I downloaded it but it doesn't work in game. I wonder if the game needs something enabling on the back end - the fact the DLC doesn't show up might mean the game isn't even looking for it?

Has anyone in Europe downloaded the DLC and played it - using a European PSN account?

ZeroX03

Banned

Did you manually install it? It doesn't automatically install after background downloading, you have to select the bubble to install it from the XMB first.

Played 52% in 1 hour 16 minutes so far. Europe account. Works great.

DigiMish

Around 3 hours if you stop by and look at most things. Great little mini campaign - the coolest new addition is definitely the 3 way fights between you, the infected, and the bandits... Those scenarios are really fun.

Loved the little side mini games as well, great change of pace.

Wish it was a little longer though or that they do another single player DLC.

TripleSun

Beat it in little under 3 hours, but wow that was so superb. I loved the
way the DLC would throw you back and forth between trying to find medication for Joel and having vacation time in the mall. Especially at the last scene where Riley & Ellie had gotten bitten and Riley was like, you just keep kicking. You keep going and then it showed her dragging Joel in a sled to somewhere else.
You never disappoint Naughty Dog. Glad I stayed up.

TripleSun

Around 3 hours if you stop by and look at most things. Great little mini campaign - the coolest new addition is definitely the 3 way fights between you, the infected, and the bandits... Those scenarios are really fun.

Loved the little side mini games as well, great change of pace.

Wish it was a little longer though or that they do another single player DLC.

I would go into hiding, throw a bottle/brick near the bandits and let the fun begin (;

Aspiring

bloody amazon! Just got an email stating that thre was a problem with the codes Sony provided, and so will take nother 24 hours ; (

But i get $5 credit as compensation so i guess the DLC was cheaper.

TripleSun

bloody amazon! Just got an email stating that thre was a problem with the codes Sony provided, and so will take nother 24 hours ; (

But i get $5 credit as compensation so i guess the DLC was cheaper.

I was worried something would go wrong with Amazon so I decided it was safer just to go directly and buy it through PSN. :/

TripleSun

Yep,
the Infected always won lol

Also, Raja's
Arcade
. You sly bastards, Naughty Dog, you. Bring him back!

Ah yeah, Naughty Dog and your hinting goodness. That made me chuckle when I saw it. :p

On another note,
The Turning's minigame was pretty fun!

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Did you manually install it? It doesn't automatically install after background downloading, you have to select the bubble to install it from the XMB first.

Played 52% in 1 hour 16 minutes so far. Europe account. Works great.

I am such a muppet. Downloaded twice for no reason now :p

TripleSun

I was thinking about the end of the DLC..
So I guess you could assume that Ellie killed her friend, right? I mean considering they were both bitten and since we know Ellie didn't turn and all.. Man, considering she fell in love hard with that girl ;_;

Ending spoilers.
Man fuck. That twist. I did not see that coming. In hindsight u should have. There was So much tension between them.

Great DLC. Get it because its awesome.

Top Bottom