• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Left Behind |OT|

viveks86

Title for IGN's review: PAST IS PROLOGUE.

Title for Eurogamer's TxK review: What's past is prologue.

Both on the same day!

Ace001

So I click on the "left behind" heading and it takes me to the dlc list... No left behind dlc :/

I bought the season pass

300 minutes left for download...jesus...and its still climbing. Anyone else having out of the ordinary ridiculous dling times?

Started at 122 and now I'm down to 99 minutes. I might just leave it to download overnight and enjoy after work tomorrow. Don't want to be too sleepy when I play this.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
Huh. I totally forgot I picked up the Season Pass for The Last of Us back on launch day, so, yeah, I'm downloading this now. Can't wait.

Started at 122 and now I'm down to 99 minutes. I might just leave it to download overnight and enjoy after work tomorrow. Don't want to be too sleepy when I play this.

man...i have 50 mbps down internet...not sure why this is taking so long. its now climbed to 400 minutes left

Shin-Ra

EU PSN w/ Season Pass here. Left Behind wasn't showing up on download list or the ingame store, but I used the web store and it was showing as Free. Purchased it and it was added to my download list, downloading now.

Early evening here so I'll be playing this tonight. Happy Valentines GAF!
Same here except it didn't show as free until I put it in my basket. Downloading now.

man...i have 50 mbps down internet...not sure why this is taking so long. its now climbed to 400 minutes left

I tested mine out of curiosity and got 9.36 mbps download time. What?? I'd probably have to blame your DL time on the servers. I don't understand why mine doesn't keep climbing up. Been downloading for a good half hour or so.

not like there aren't a kajillion (official number, I counted!) people downloading th same thing at the same time or anything :p

(PS3 download speeds aren't exactly 'killer' either..)

the ds4 works with tlou. replayed the whole game last month with the ds4.

It does, wonderfully in fact. EXCEPT, that you can't shake the controller when the flashlight starts shorting out. Which is super annoying as you have to reconnect a PS3 controller, shake it, then reconnect you PS4 controller. Other than that though, it's great.

Aspiring

Just pre ordered from the amazon digital store as I wanted that Ellie theme. Any idea when they will update so I can get my code?

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
As a last resort I'm going to boot it up and remove the internet cable to see if that forces it into the DLC

Where can you complain about this?

Edit: Nope, it just tells me I'm not connected to the internet. Something is messed up here. Why would the DLC require you to go to the store?

Ok, now it's not even showing up in my download list AND it tells me I haven't purchased it.

-MD-

Amazon sending codes out yet? Just realized I changed my password back when psn got hacked and I don't remember it, Sony support is sleeping. Could buy from Amazon but if they aren't handing codes out yet I'll just wait until tomorrow I guess.

Edit: Why does PSN keep telling me my date of birth is wrong? Sigh.

Lucent

It does, wonderfully in fact. EXCEPT, that you can't shake the controller when the flashlight starts shorting out. Which is super annoying as you have to reconnect a PS3 controller, shake it, then reconnect you PS4 controller. Other than that though, it's great.

Doesn't it also not allow rumble when using the DS4? That's also a reason I just stick with the DS3 when on the PS3. =/

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Ok, this is weird. I preordered it on the 6th but when I go to my account management it tells me no money has been charged and the status is cancelled. But how have I managed to download and install it twice. I have purchased it again (hopefully I haven't been charged twice) and now it's telling me I HAVE purchased it. Could this be why it was sending me to the online store?

Didn't have enough space for Left Behind so I started deleting the GT5 install since I've moved on to GT6.......20 fucking minutes later it finishes. The PS3 really can be terrible at times, then again I've got both new consoles and a PC so I'm somewhat spoiled in terms of speed at this point.

Does anyone know if this will disrupt my Survivor + playthough? If so I'll probably want to finish that first.

Flandy

Currently downloading it. Should be done within 30 minutes. Not going to play it until I wake up though. It's too late to have some feels now :p

Top Bottom