• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered MP |OT| For the love of god please stop running.

Strider

Hope this community stays healthy. I don't plan to start MP till I get through the main game and left behind on grounded difficulty with photo mode. See you in September!

It will. PS3 had a solid community the entire year before the remaster. There will be a few thousand at least playing this for a long time.

I can't connect for shit tonight.

Played 1 game, couldn't connect, played Pure Pool for 30 Minutes, came back, Searching for Optimal Game........................................................

I was looking forward to playing late too. :(

EDIT: Just got into a survivor Match!!!

CDV13

As someone who never got to play this on PS3 (my roommates PS3 and my own took a shit right when he bought this and Ascencion unfortunately) I am so upset I didn't get to play this the first time around, the multi is awesome...,I will get lost in this until destiny comes out for sure. I needed a gears type fix on my ps4...and this is close enough. Lovin it! And the semi auto rifle is all I need....dig it.

Gator86

It seems the most popular match. Everyone just plays it like death match, which is fun for a while, but I much prefer survivor. It's much more tense.

Yeah, I'm all about survivor. The other two modes seem to turn into third person COD. I haven't played them extensively with a team but they're pretty off-putting for the most part.

Gray Matter

Yeah, I'm all about survivor. The other two modes seem to turn into third person COD. I haven't played them extensively with a team but they're pretty off-putting for the most part.

They might be a faster pace than survivors, but no way near CoD fast.

HOLY WHITE PLUG BATMAN!!!
Man, i really love the multiplayer, the 60 fps are sooo good, but the lag in my last few matches has been absolutely terrible. Way worse than on PS3.
I´m gonna get an ethernet cable and see if it's any better.

ChawlieTheFair

pip pip cheerio you slags!
lotta good fun with a lot of yall tonight, might hop on again lil later.

Anyway only got the tier 2 on a hunter attack, needed 35 marks but only got 33 :(. Went from like 103 survivors to 62.

Jesus christ the topic title is so accurate. The worst is when they're not even running to get anything. They're sneaking, turn a corner and sprint 3 feet to an item box. Pinging not only them, but me, who's right beside them.

By all means add me. We could play right now. Need a fourth. PSn: Krappadizzle

Not one of the risky missions, I'm thinking, oh I'll just pick something I don't use.

I pick the bow... I haven't unlocked it...... why would they even have that mission available for me?

AKyemeni

Uploading Video Soon

BuANZIpIEAAk3RU.jpg

Mullah88

I don't wanna play against well drilled and organised teams of four when I am playing without friends :( you can only do so much when communicating with randoms to combat that. Atleast in no parties everyone is on an equal footing.
But playing with randoms is so frustrating, I barely play if I can't find 2 or 3 other people to group up with

Hubb

Why does no one want to play on the new (old DLC) maps? Everytime Hometown comes up as an option to vote on I finally think I'll get the trophy for that map. Nope, gets voted down every single time.

Man, I just had a game when everyone started rubber banding, then my entire team just stopped doing anything like they disconnected, but they were still in the game.

The other team proceeds to farm them until they were like 8k points before winning and I couldn't do jack shit cuz they were teleporting.

Top Bottom