• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered MP |OT| For the love of god please stop running.

XxCGSxX

As for loadout, I started out using a healing/support class. You can use Crafting 2 or First Aid 2. These allow you to heal teammates, or craft items to give to them. You get parts for all of this. That was my beginning thing. Also I recommend using sharpshooter (takes 1 or 2 loadout points) to ease how to learn how to shoot weapons. It reduces sway and stuff. A little easier to use until you know how each weapon is going to react.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Hope this community stays healthy. I don't plan to start MP till I get through the main game and left behind on grounded difficulty with photo mode. See you in September!

I can understand that. Popped onto multiplayer at 9pm - figuring I'd put an hour in to have a little play before switching back to the single player. Went to bed at 3am having played no single player at all :p

For the missions, does the list of activities (get x headshots, get x revives etc) shrink each time you select one, or is it permanent? Just that some see easier than others for me so if I need to do all of them eventually I need to be careful. Also the missions keep me in supply raid - three rounds of one life in survivors would be way harder

Jeramii

Banned
Room for 1. Probably playing for one more hour. Using mics. 95% wins this evening so far.

Psn tag is the same as my GAF name. Add me and reply to the thread.

For the missions, does the list of activities (get x headshots, get x revives etc) shrink each time you select one, or is it permanent? Just that some see easier than others for me so if I need to do all of them eventually I need to be careful. Also the missions keep me in supply raid - three rounds of one life in survivors would be way harder

The missions can be repeated some number of times (I want to say 5?) but the amount that you need to do for each mission increases each time you repeat it.

I have never been a fan of this MP and after trying it again, I'm still not a fan. The whole play style of it is just boring and per fucking staple with every ND MP game, the matchmaking sucks with awful team balance. That or it takes forever to find a match, which I'm aware they are "fixing".

Interrogations in particular is shit because people are there just to farm kills. Three matches in a row where the other parties stop opening the safes and farm kills. They even memorize the spawn locations so they're ready to wreck you the instant you spawn. Fucking stupid.

Won't be coming back to this that much, if at all.

thats the whole point of interrogation...get the safe open 2/3 then get kills till the times almost up then finish...why do anything else when you need all the parts you can get

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
No you can use whatever supplies in the game to get armor etc. It won't effect your end total. I would actually try to use every bit of them. You get parts from crafting etc.
Wow. I can't imagine how often i've saved up like 1200+ parts out of fear that I wouldn't have enough for my clan. I had no idea about this.

I can understand that. Popped onto multiplayer at 9pm - figuring I'd put an hour in to have a little play before switching back to the single player. Went to bed at 3am having played no single player at all :p

the amount you have to achieve rises but eventually will lock out making you pick other missions to complete

i.e

get 9 downs in 3 games

next time it becomes get 15 or so downs in 3 games

Numbah 2. But I'm almost done with my journey :(

BuArD54IAAIcjkp.jpg

Tips? Load out? Maybe pm me?

AKyemeni

Playing Interrogation to farm kills, ugh...
If I wasn't so close to number 1, I wouldn't do it. Especially against people new to the game. And once I get reset and start the journey again, I'm not gonna care again.

But how do you suppose I maintain my clan if my supply quota is 275? Supply Raid ain't gonna cut it.

Plus, farming gets the other team more chances at winning the game.

Vitanimus

What's the best way to upload a match to YT? I'm copying the clip to USB now, after that I just need to trim the video and upload to YT, unless there's an easier way I'm missing?

red731

Just added everyone from neogaf_tlou PSN name.
psn id: swiftrunner731 - EU/CET/ HAVE MIC! - also on gdocs...

Can't seem to find any game...

Vodh

Played the MP for the first time ever - never touched it on PS3. And holy crap 0_0 it's amazing. Only Survival so far, but damn. It's TLoU meets Counter Strike, it feels tense, it's fair and it's just glorious.

Gbraga

Revolver + Hunting Rifle 1 + Covert Training 2 + Sharpshooter 1 + Hawk-eyed 2 is my loadout so far, but I'm considering giving up on Covert 2 and going back to First Aid 1 + Covert 1 instead. It was already hard to get used to not have Crafting 1 anymore.

Any opinions?

AKyemeni

Revolver + Hunting Rifle 1 + Covert Training 2 + Sharpshooter 1 + Hawk-eyed 2 is my loadout so far, but I'm considering giving up on Covert 2 and going back to First Aid 1 + Covert 1 instead. It was already hard to get used to not have Crafting 1 anymore.

Any opinions?
I think covert is a useless perk, simply because it restricts you to a certain style and you get so used to it that you can't adapt to other styles.

Gbraga

I think covert is a useless perk, simply because it restricts you to a certain style and you get so used to it that you can't adapt to other styles.

What would you recommend? It was your first PS4 video that made me want to try the Hunting Rifle (I usually never use this kind of weapon) and I love it.

duck_sauce

Am i the only one with serious matchmaking issues? It takes me up to 10 minutes to find a complete group to play with. No matter if i choose parties allowed or not. It takes forever.

Im a european player, germany.

Disguises

Am i the only one with serious matchmaking issues? It takes me up to 10 minutes to find a complete group to play with. No matter if i choose parties allowed or not. It takes forever.

I've been having these issues too. Also in Germany. Usually takes longer than 10 minutes though.

Strider

No you're not. I find backing out after a couple minutes of searching and starting over works for me. It seems you either find a game quickly or noit at all :/

Top Bottom