• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered MP |OT| For the love of god please stop running.

Loakum

Banned
I played this multiplayer once. That's it, and got my ass handed to me (those damn arrows are like sniper bullets). I may try it again since I learned the PS4 and PS3 versions of multiplayer are separate. So I don't have to encounter someone at level 730 something versus my level 1. lol

Gray Matter

I played this multiplayer once. That's it, and got my ass handed to me (those damn arrows are like sniper bullets). I may try it again since I learned the PS4 and PS3 versions of multiplayer are separate. So I don't have to encounter someone at level 730 something versus my level 1. lol

But there will be people who played a ton like me. So it doesn't matter what level they are. It's all about skill

Gray Matter

This. Guys like us are tearing it day one bro.

FRKY8am.jpg

But there will be people who played a ton like me. So it doesn't matter what level they are. It's all about skill
Speaking of skill. I would say that in my perception, a game like Destiny's pvp has very little skill involved although more than COD. I would say that a game like Gears has a lot of skill involved. I like multiplayer games that are simple with little random stuff like super kills in Destiny. Would you say I will be satisfied by TLOU's multiplayer?

Speaking of skill. I would say that in my perception, a game like Destiny's pvp has very little skill involved although more than COD. I would say that a game like Gears has a lot of skill involved. I like multiplayer games that are simple with little random stuff like super kills in Destiny. Would you say I will be satisfied by TLOU's multiplayer?
Yes. I also agree with you about all those games.

Tlou multi is slow and tactical, but can ramp up to fast precision gameplay.

AKyemeni

To those who have the game already....

In Factions MP what items are listed under the DLC option ?

And is Bandit Mask already available to buy?

Bandit Mask looks like this (ignore the hat):
No item is available for purchase since there is nothing on the PS Store.

ksdixon

so what do we all think of the new scoped weapons?

I didn't get a chance to see the variable rifle myself, but a scoped semi auto sounds great.

Gray Matter

so what do we all think of the new scoped weapons?

I didn't get a chance to see the variable rifle myself, but a scoped semi auto sounds great.

Ehh, not really feeling it. I'll have to use them myself to see how they feel. But the variable rifle, it's nice, but weak. Takes 4 shots to down. I'll take the semi auto over that any day.

No you won't. TLoU is the most skill based TPS since Gears.

EL CUCO

This MP has been the only one to give me the closest feels to Gears, ever. Maybe its the limited spawns, Idk but I love it.

Cracking some heads open on day one!

Hubb

I've never played a game with dedicated servers. What's the difference?

Instead of Peer 2 Peer you are dealing with a dedicated server. I'm sure you have played something on a dedicated server even if you didn't know it.

peer 2 peer you are dealing with a "host", dedicated server everyone is connected to the same server.

I'm sure someone knows much more than me.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
TLoU MP |OT| Running 60 "Frames" per second, not FEET per second, you dweebs.

Gavin996

Unconfirmed Member
SO forgive me for the noob question but are there multiplayer ranks in this?
If so does anyone know what the highest is?

Gray Matter

SO forgive me for the noob question but are there multiplayer ranks in this?
If so does anyone know what the highest is?

Yes, the "levels" represents the number of weeks survived. So if you see a player with lest say, 100 next to their name, that's how many weeks they have survived. Also, every time you complete a 12-week cycle, your symbol gets updated.

AKyemeni

Yes, the "levels" represents the number of weeks survived. So if you see a player with lest say, 100 next to their name, that's how many weeks they have survived. Also, every time you complete a 12-week cycle, your symbol gets updated.

And the highest number you can get next to your name is 999, which means you have played a total of 999 weeks, with 7 matches per week, so to get there, you would have to play 6993.

Alienous

This is a non sequitur, but I'd contribute towards funding a TLOU PS4 NeoGAF community tournament, perhaps in the third week or so after release. It needs to happen. The matches could be streamed, oh it'd be great. PSN cards could be a good prize.

Who wants to help me get the ball rolling?

Gray Matter

This is a non sequitur, but I'd contribute towards funding a TLOU PS4 NeoGAF community tournament, perhaps in the third week or so after release. It needs to happen. The matches could be streamed, oh it'd be great. PSN cards could be a good prize.

Who wants to help me get the ball rolling?

I'm down for that.

Gavin996

Unconfirmed Member

And the highest number you can get next to your name is 999, which means you have played a total of 999 weeks, with 7 matches per week, so to get there, you would have to play 6993.

I see, thanks guys.

TsuWave

i'm around level 400 on ps3 and i'm gonna be playing this day one and i can tell you "levels" in this multiplayer don't matter much

Top Bottom